All for one

Liza Jesse:-

I really don't know what spell Sith casts on me to keep his record of me crying rising like this!
I really was intended on being quite at what happened in the last two days.
Rozy's matter was really splitting my heart, but I held it in for a night and a day, to spill it all with one embrace!
I guess scientists were right, saying that hugs can make you trust someone, and let me tell you, this is such a violation of human rights!
I think Oxytocin can be used as a biological weapon, or in prisons to interrogate prisoners.
Like, if you don't speak, I'll inject some oxytocin into your body and hug you!
Anyhow, I should really keep my distance from that punk, although I'm already screwed and it's probably over for me.

"Need help?" Mart smugly asked as soon as he swayed into the kitchen.

"No" I deadpanned.

"Sure?"he requestioned.

I turned to him with a serious face, "OUT" I hissed at him and he scrambled out of the kitchen like a dog with its tail between its legs.

Jay trudged in, right after that, he opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of chocolate milk.
"Need help?" he asked before chugging the milk in.
I rolled my eyes at him, then ignored him. He took that as a permission to leave.

"What should I do?" Sith asked from behind me.
"Drag those nosy feet of yours out of here" I retorted.

"How can you describe feet as nosy?" he asked, propping his elbow on the aisle and smiled cunningly.

"OUT" I did the same move I used with Mart, but it didn't faze him. He only smirked at me.
"What am I supposed to do? People are starving out there chef?" Sith said with a playful smile.
I fought the developing smile on my face, and glared at him for disobeying my orders.
He sighed, rolling his eyes. "If you don't speak I'll hug you" he warned lazily, spreading his arms out.
Without even noticing it, I wrapped myself with my arms, flinching, and stepping back from the arena.

I can't fight back when he's playing dirty!

Sith noticed what I did, and burst out laughing.

"Idiot" I said with a chuckle, giving up, and joining him. "I should sue you for this" I joked among laughs.

"Should I help?"
I cringed with the voice that came in.

"Sure" Sith chirped at Rozy, who was standing by the door bashfully.

"Hug" he whispered, reminding me of what he's capable of doing.

I really am such an idiot. I shouldn't have told him what was going on my head cause obviously he's using it.

Rozy looked at me warily, seeming lost.
I looked back at her puffy eyes. They were tired, drained and apologetic.

I stepped forward, standing infront of her. I stood akimbo, hands on my waist.

"You are low, a bitch, a jerk, dork, savage, stupid girl" I grumbled at last, feeling my insult vocabulary getting emptier.
I really should train more with the insults.

Looking back at Rozy, to enact my famous glare, I found the girl in a pond of tears, runny nose, such a mess!

"What?" I asked with a chuckle, snorting, unable to get my words out properly.
"What is this?" I asked through laughter, tone filled with sarcasm.

"Insult me moooore" Rozy wailed through tears.
"Insult me mohohohore" she sobbed, wiping away her snot with her bare hands.
"Spit at me if you want, ignore me, kiss Jay if you want to, I swear I won't take my anger on you again" Rozy went on rambling.
By then, Mandy, Jay, Mart, Zack,and Nataly were all by the door, watching Rozy's disgraceful apology with sympathizing eyes, some of them at least were sympathizing.
zack smirked, then took out my phone from his OWN pocket. He winked at me, then put it up high, apparently, recording it.
I smiled a bit at Zack, then looked back at Rozy.
I shook my head in mock anger. "Even if you ere on your knees Rozy, I'd find it hard to accept your apology" I told her, and sure enough, Rozy dropped on her knees. I'm guessing she's half conscious, or; terribly terribly terribly sorry!
Zack flashed his thumb in an Okay.