Parting ways~2

SITH LEON :-

Laze told me that she will no longer help, and.. I'd be a big fat liar if I said that I'm not Sad!
But I knew clearly that I did so many cruel things, through which I wonder sometimes how she kept up with all of it for these whole 3 months!

Laze was .. was a truthful person! Whether I like it or not, she was a great person!
She was the most honest, straightforward and clear human I ever met!
I knew that she hid alot, she kept alot in the heart she claimed she doesn't have, but at least she was brave enough to admit that!

She wouldn't force herself to smile when she doesn't feel like smiling!
She wouldn't play friends game with others when she deeply knows that none of them is a real friend!
She wouldn't let go of what she wants!

She wouldn't break a promise even if that caused her, her life! Even though I'm a little worried about this point. About her very obvious suicidal thoughts!

Through all the ups& downs, I'm just sure of one thing:
Liza Jesse is the greatest girl I have ever met!
And the one I most hurt!

And that's probably why I'm waiting under the sign waiting for every day's black figure and yesterday's beauty to come.

It was 9:06 when she came, trudging through the entrance, eyes on the ground, her gait steady, her face blank, wearing another extremely beautiful floral green dress embracing her tiny figure.
She had her hair in a low bun this time. Her hair was brought from behind her neck to dangle over her right shoulder all the way down her side.

Why the hell would she wear all black when her closet had some color inside?

"Sith?"
I heard the familiar soft hushed voice say.
And damn it. I was busted! .. charged guilty!

"Ah .. oh .. ah.. Hi .. Laze" I warily greeted, my voice dry from shock.

Laze didn't say a thing afterwards. We just stood there in utter silence.
I was waiting for her usual frown to show, but .. She smiled instead!
A beautiful thoughtful smile.

"What now?" She asked me, arching an eyebrow.

"Beautiful as always" I answered with a smile, for hers to fade!

Laze abruptly started walking, giving me her back, and I followed..
It didn't feel right walking behind her!

Everything felt foreign and weird as much as the day I stepped foot here 5 months ago!
As if the right was the messed up busy time I spent with her!
Our rude meeting 3 months ago, her still rude personality, her curt retorts, my unusual teasing, and .. and .. her occasional stunts!
Her occasional smiles.
Her occasional tears.
The uncountable expressions I got to see!
And.. how honest it feels.
How real! She makes me feel.

"Sith ..?" Laze asked, halting to a stop. "would you.. aaa ..would yo.."

"MORNING SITH" a cheerful female voice interrupted.

"And liza!" she added awkwardly.

"Hi Ms. Lockhart" I answered her with my usual smile when I was actually wrenching inside!

"I .. ah" Mandy stuttered, her face going pale since the moment she caught sight of Laze.

"What's up with this miss thing?" Laze mumbled to herself, and I cracked a smile at that.

"Morning liz.." Mandy reluctantly started talking, but she was a second late, for Laze had already turned her back to us.

"Excuse me Ms. Lockhart, I'm sure she had something important going on" I told the girl with the unreadable expression in-front of me, then quickly left too.