Vanishing to neverland!

LIZA JESSE:-

"OH MY GOSH!, what the hell is up with you Rozy? .. a slip dress!  Like hell I'll wear this thing"

"Sith will like it though" Rozy ; my supposed brother's girlfriend bargained.

"Yeah, I agree with that, all you took are those .. ugly jeans& shirts, are you a guy?" Jay added with a look of distaste.

And I , myself! , don't know why the hell is he here!

"How do you find this one?" Simon asked in her abominable girly voice.

"Ooooh cuuuute!" Rozy cooed as she cupped Simon's cheeks in her hands, her eyes glinting with adoration.
Idiot!

"How do you find it Sith?" Simon asked in her flirty tone.

Sith took a fast glance, then looked down at his phone.
Once again, he was so engrossed in texting someone.

"Nice" sith said without looking at her, but still retaining his polite tone.

"Who are you texting idiot?" I asked in my usual neutral tone, curiosity getting the best of me.

"A friend" Sith answered without looking up at me.

"OoOoOoh" Rozy cooed devilishly, piping into our conversation. "Are we jealous? " she asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Sith comfortably chuckled at that!

"Curse you idiot!, may you laugh in hell!" I cursed at Sith harshly.

"Along with you!" Sith replied,  eyes back on the phone.

I don't know why the hell he & Jay were here, but he's here!
And he's definitely, irritating me!

"This is all your fault!, only if you didn't blabber about me hanging in your house, I wouldn't have been harassed by this airhead brunette!" I blurted out offended.

"Ouch!" Rozy cried, dramatically touching her heart.

"That's too old you know!" I replied with an eye roll. "And consumed too!" I added.

"You did hurt me!,.. but I'll hurt you more!" Rozy said with a smirk.  "Now, pay attention Sith, this maiden here wants your opinion" Rozy said in a disgusting love laced voice, ushering to me!

"To neverland!" I spit the words harshly. "You, and your stupid boyfriend,  and this ghost like idiot! .. I hate your guts !" I exclaimed annoyed, my whole body getting taut.

Rozy,  Jay, and Sith have been getting on my nerves since morning!
Rozy kept choosing some perverted, ugly dresses and pestered me to wear them. Sure I didn't , but Jay's comments were as bad as wearing them!
Saying that Shit!, Lucky man!, Hot! Comments with an annoying smile on his face. And that had me going insane!
That! and Sith's obnoxious chuckles as if he had nothing to do with this. His intense texting on top of that, adding more fuel to my hatred!

"My dressss" Simon shrieked. "Martin will come get me in one hour!" She whined, trying to get some attention.

"The Mauve flared dress is cute" I told Simon as I turned to her.

"It's chiffon Liza!, I hate chiffon! , and, it's too plain!" Simon whined and I shrugged.

"Take the black one with the Turkish white prints, it's both simple & cute" Rozy suggested.

"I think I like it" Simon chirped happily.

It was a knee length straight dress with a wide collar, and quarter sleeves. The black dress had some Turkish traditional prints, that gave it a nice authentic touch, and it suited the Asian restaurant Martin is taking her to. The dress resembled Chinese outfit at first glance,  but overall, it was beautiful!