Jerks!

LIZA JESSE -:-

"Why don't you kiss & get this over with?" Sith's voice rose annoyed as I snuggled into jay's shirt.
It has been too long since I was this close to Jay, but it didn't feel odd nor unusual. Those years did nothing to the temptation of his arms and the warmth of his heart. The current me snuggled like the 12y old.

"Not in-front of you!" I heard Jay retort, his arms lightning the caging grip around me.

"Eeeew, why would I kiss my sister's supposed boyfriend?" I spit the words with disgust.

"Yeah, don't you like your dog?" Jay asked Sith.

"I don't have a dog!" Sith answered without missing a beat, as he laid back on his chair, a peaceful expression garnishing his features.

"Well, don't you have a pet whatever it is?" Jay requestioned.

"You're resembling me to a dog?" I screeched in a strained voice, as I abruptly pulled back from Jay's hands.

"No, I haven't, & I wouldn't hug my pet anyway!
Who hugs an animal?" Sith answered a look of disgust on his face.

"You're the animal you savage ghost" I insulted the idiot, stepping a little far from Jay.

"Why would you care if you know she's an animal?" Jay asked Sith, an eyebrow raised, totally casting me out!

"JAY!!!" I shrieked offended by his reply, but he didn't mind my presence. Let alone my protest!

"Cause you look disgusting." Sith reasoned with disgust.

"Want me to hug you instead?" I asked with a smirk, finally catching both of their eyes.

With an unwavering determination, I stretched my right hand towards Sith who froze in his place, not saying a word, his mouth agap.

"Punch" I shouted out as I swatted his left arm with my fist balled hand.

"Ouch!" Sith yelled out in both, shock, and pain. Surpassing the previous stiffness.

"Hehehe" I chuckled happily, as I saw him massage the point I hit.

"See?" Sith started in a harsh tone.
"She swats me if I try to help her, and snuggles into your chest like a pathetic pet!" he complained for my chuckling to turn into full blown laughter.

"Jay is Huggable! Ghost! .. can't you see these muscles?" I warranted while giggling.

"I'm nothing but a living shield to you?" Jay inquired, looking at me with a mix of hurt and denial, his eyes narrow with mock disbelief.

"Well, I'm a pet to you; so, I guess we're equal!" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Devil!" Both Jay& Sith chorused.

"Yeah" I said elegantly, as I posed like a proud model, putting my right hand on my waist "I like that!" I chirped, nodding my head in satisfaction. Then sat back into my chair, with both of them doing the same.

"Liz" Jay whispered into my ear, as he lent over his chair arm.

"Yeah?" I distractedly asked, slowly turning to face him, still disoriented.

"Did you seriously cry?" he whispered, with a thoughtful look on his eyes.

I felt my eyes widen, and I started looking around the place in panic.

Oh my God!

Where the hell did this come from?

How do I answer that!