Derek Joan!

Liza Jesse :-

A give upper, is what i've always been. I never fought for what I wanted, that if I admitted liking it.
Crying, was never an option in my list. I would always accommodate to whatever circumstances that may come.
A trip to a different continent in the middle of my breakdown was never my way of venting, evenmore, pretending that I got stuck in a swarm of mad teenagers pushing, shoving, attacking us with polidshed claws, having a foolish grin on my face, just to stay with someone. Now this, was never my way of doing things!

"Let gooooo, let me gooooo" I screamed out in a shaky voice. My tone somewhere between a whimper, and a laugh.

My voice hasn't died yet, when a shoulder came out of nowhere and pushed me backwards, only putting me closer to Mr.handsome, my startled yelp being totally blocked by the deafening squeals.

"Please" Sith whispered in my ear among the hails of questions and hands attacking us.
"Liza?" he panted, face as pale as a dehydrated whithering Tulip, his right hand taking my right in his.
"Please" he pleaded again, breath ragged, face furious, a thread away from breaking.
I don't know why, but he was unusually bothered by this.

Looking at his face, hundreds of equations were being calculated in my brain, pros and cons were being weighed. Logic and emotions were fighting an atrocious battle.
With passionate eyes, i looked up at Sith, taking in how he looked. His shirt was messy, his hair disheveled, face apparently calm but i could feel his wild pulse across his grip.
His dark blue shirt reflected a blue hue in his once honey colored eyes. Yeah, I've noticed it, the color of sith's eyes would always change with the color of his clothing.

"Laaaze" Sith urged through gritted teeth, squeezing my wrist more tightly and bringing me out of my mind.

I looked at his determined face, his now blue eyes, his tight lips, finally, coming to an answer upon feeling his veins against mine.

"See you babe"
I spoke in a sugary flirty tone that masked my desire to punch him right in the face.

I took in a deep breath before snatching my hand from his, and dropping on my knees, squeezing myself between long skinny legs to crawl my way out.

There is no way in hell, i'd sacrifice myself for that idiot.

The bastard was really using his physical superiority to make me stay!

I crawled till i could see the light behind a mismatched pair of legs.
I stared up, through the recess between a left brown tight, and a leg with the edge of a very short summer dress.
The sun looked so good between the mismatched legs like it just shone on a freezing dead town to bring it back to life.

I extended my hand to hold the brown tight leg so i can get on my feet, but a furious scream followed by a panicked squeal and an iron man shove pushed me back down.
It was all in slow motion. I don't know why, but, Zack's Angelique face flashed infront of me, and his heavenly hands came to my rescue.

My back didn't hit the ground, but the deafening screams hit my ear drums loud and strong.

I started to collect my courage and struggled to stand up, absorbing some courage from Zack's brown eyes.
I felt the electricity run through my muscles, reverberating across my palms, or; at least, i foolishly thought so!
Staring into his eyes, I could feel Zack's grip loosening around my arm, but it wasn't because of the merciless attacks nor the force of gravity, nor the hypnotizing smile he has. Not with his lopsided smile. Not with the way he spelled 'Thanks' and 'Bye Bye'. And of course, not with my phone gone!

**********

"I speak French by the way Liza" Sith drawled with a smirk, face shining, hands in pocket, hair disheveled by the buzzing wind, and the attacks those high schoolers launched on mr.handsome a while ago.
It's miraculous how he shifts from dejected to playful.