PlAn ReVeNgE~!

LIZA JESSE:-

"Oh my god!!!!!!" I& Simon cooed

"That was wild Mart!" Simon cried out, jumping.

I was grinning like an idiot. "Yeah! I swear I could've fainted with that wink!" I told him with a chuckle.

"Uh thanks ladies!" Mart replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Should we try that?" Nathan asked Zack, and Zack shrugged nonchalantly.

"One more turn" Zack declared then turned the bottle.

It stopped between Zack& Mandy & he sang her Whistle/ Flo-rida! Causing the girl to blush like a field on flames.
So much flirting for the silent Zack!

It rolled again, then stopped between Nathan& Nataly.

Nataly is the blonde Nathan was flirting with, when I came, the other blonde's name, I figured is Ezabella& the two are cousins!!

Nataly sang Nathan you're still the one/Shania twain, but kept sneaking glances at Sith for odd reasons which I surely don't want to think of!
Girls are weird!

It rolled once more, and stopped between Nathan& Nataly once again, and he sang Hero/Enrique Iglesias for her this time.

& yeah, I'm a moving song cyclopedia, but I tell you, this cyclopedia is getting bored!
What's up with the lovey dovey songs!
I liked Mart better!

The bottle rolled and I was getting tired. When it stopped at me!

"Yessssss! Finallyyyy!" Martin fist bumped in the air too happy for a song.
"Now what creepy? Did you hit that one too?" Martin threatened Zack moving his head left and right challenging-ly. And, have I mentioned that Zack has a breathtaking smile when he smiles?
The cheater, Zack, ignored him turning to Rozy, for support.

"Hehehe" Rozy chuckled happily.
"That one did stop between you & Jay! But, here comes the chance! Go confess your undying love!" Rozy subtly shunted with a smirk.
Gosh, she makes evil appealing!

"Get up man!" Mart ordered Zack.

We all looked at the shining Martin & the lazy Zack lazily dragging his feet up, wondering what can he do in that active stage! .. Sleep perhaps!

What are they going to do?

I glanced at Jay to my left, and he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

What's going on!

"Man!" Martin started talking, a little breathless. "I thought it would never stop at you Liza!" He said through the mike. And all I could give him in return was a quirked eyebrow.
This guy bashed Mandy's score in friendliness, arising victorious!

All of them chuckled at his desperate words.

The music of One time/ Justin bieber started.
And wow!
It felt like another dimension just opened up!

Eeey eeey eeey

The song started & Zack moved like some electrified robot with Martin following.
Putting Martin aside, Zack had my mouth forming a tunnel for trucks and vans to pass through!
For the silent lazy Zack to shift from the lanky hibernating panda to the dancing machine I'm currently seeing, was like the freezing North Pole to bustle with life and viable waterfalls, to echo with chirps, whistles, and .. Life!

Me plus you

Mart started singing with Zack dancing in the back.

Imma tell you one time