9. The unbelievable twist ....

Start from the beginning

She also said that because of pragya's deed other students will also have to suffer and moreover the name of their college will also get spoiled...

She asked pragya to keep calm until the event ends and after that she can do whatever she wishes...

.......

Abhi on the other hand makes arrangements for prizes and certificates... He checks carefully and he wishes to see the winner's list...

Abhi knows very well that his fuggy would have got many prizes... Eventhough he is angry on fuggy, he appreciates her talent....

Even he planned and threatened the judges in light music competition to put low marjs for pragya...

But the voice and song touched his soul and heart... So, he asked the judges not to do what he wished....

Abhi even went to see pragya while performing much to the displeasure of pragya... He is astonished by her talent...

Abhi hates fuggy, the arrogant and attitude queen but he really appreciates the talented pragya... Abhi is happy that a girl has so much talent and prays for her success...

Abhi checks the winners list... He gets shocked to see the results... Before he could enquire, he was called to the stage as its time for the biggest thing.... the prize distubution ceremony...

As the head of the cultural event, abhi has to be in stage.. He is wondering what is happening??? The prizes were given one by one...

When the winners for the light music competition is announced, abhi and pragya are taken aback... They did not expect this...

Pragya gets only third prize in that too... She gives a death glare on abhi and moves down after receiving the prize.... Abhi is completely puzzled...

Later the function ended very well... Pragya used to be crowned the miss youth icon but this time she got only 2 third prizes... Her college too lagged behind...

She knows very well that abhi has taken his revenge... She feels more hatred towards abhi for playing such a dirty trick on her...

She fumes and thinks that how can a person  play like this in spoiling other persons talent and confidence.... Just then the words of abhi echoed in pragya's mind...

Pragya feels that abhi has started his play to make her cry... But the attitude queen with a smirk promises to herself that she will never feel low and will not make abhi to win over her...

Poor abhi did not do anything... he is more shocked with the sudden turn of events.... He is determined to check what has happened and wishes to talk to his fuggy before she leaves...

The screen freezes on pragya's fuming face and Abhi's puzzled face...

.......

Will pragya believe its not abhi's fault????

Will their hatred and fights ends n love blooms between them???

What happened in sid and aaliya's life???

Where is arjun n his family????

Will the arrogancy and attitude be kept in control????

To know more stay tuned...

Quite a long one na...

Almost 1500 words ...

To know more.... Stay tuned....

Meet you all soon...

Keep voting, commenting and supporting like this always...

Silent readers please feel free to cast your votes n pen down your views....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Curtains closed.....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋