Adventure #3: Part 1: Emilie's Adventure

Start from the beginning

Emilie let out a long sighed. "What is this brilliant plan you have Xander?" She asked then grumbled. "That I'm most likely going to hate."

Xander smiled and let go of Emilie. "You're going to ask Nick out." He said and of course Emilie ran away but Xander and I expected this and ran after her.

-

"Do you really think it was necessary tying her to a chair?" I asked Xander.

"It was very necessary." He said. "Now Emilie will you listen to my plan before running of down the street screaming for help?"

Emilie didn't have any other choice because once Xander and I had caught up to her we had dragged her back to my house and down into the basement. Xander had tied her onto a chair so she wouldn't run of again telling everyone we were mafia people trying to kidnap her.

"I'm going to give you a beating Xander once I'm untied." Was all Emilie said which Xander took as a yes.

"Emilie you've been crushing on Nick for months now and it's pretty obvious you guys just want to snog already." Xander said and Emilie turned bright red. "Now I'm pretty sure Lolly is pretty tired of watching you and Nick flirt and neither of you make the first move to ask each other out. So what's going to happen is that you are going to go over to his house, knock on the door, and ask him out. It's about time one of you two does it and it's obviously not going to be him."

"I am not going to ask Nick out!" Emilie protested. "What if I ask him out and he tells me he doesn't like me that way and I just make things awkward. I'd rather we stay friends than ruin our friendship. I'm not asking him out Xander so untie me and let me go."

Xander turned to me and rolled his eyes then turned to look at Em again. "Emilie if the guy didn't like you he wouldn't have told me he did." Xander said and started untying her meanwhile she processed what he said. "You and him are so blind. Everyone can see you like him and he likes you besides you two!"

"He's right." I added. "And if you don't make the first move he'll be too shy to ask. So Emilie it's up to you too make Nilie happen."

Emilie laughed at the ship name. "Nilie?" She asked.

I shrugged. "That's the best I could come up with at the moment but that's not the point right now. Are you going to do it yes or no?" I asked.

Emilie looked at Xander and I for a few seconds. Xander had finished untying her and was standing next to me now meanwhile Em was still sitting on the chair.

"If she says no we're dragging her over to his house, ring the doorbell, ask for her, then ditching her there." Xander whispered with a smirk and I knew he was serious.

"She'll kill us." I whispered back.

"I'll sacrifice myself for you." Xander smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks. I'm glad we're friends." I said stretching out the word friends.

"Ouch!" He said clutching his heart. "Did you just friend zone me Lolly?"

Before I could answer Emilie stood up. "Fine, lets go." She said surprising Xander and I. "So how am I going to do this?"

"I've got a plan!" Xander yelled rubbing his hand together and then looked at me. "We need one more person."

-

"Why am I wearing this again?" Emilie asked pointing to the really short tight white dress she was wearing and red pumps. Xander had curled her dark violet hair meanwhile I did her makeup back at my house and now we were walking to Nick's house.

"Because you look smoking hot and Nick has to be surprised when he sees you, and believe me he'll be surprised when he sees you." Xander said as we neared Nick's house which was just a few houses away from mine.

"Why am I dressed like this?" I asked confused as to why he had made me change as well. I hadn't bothered to argue since I knew it would just waste time but now I was curious.

Xander looked at me with a smirk. "I just wanted to see you in a dress." He admitted and I rolled my eyes as I took a lollipop out of my dress pocket put it in my mouth. I put the wrapper down Xander's shirt when he wasn't looking.

I was wearing a red short dress that puffed up starting at the waist and my black combat boots since I refused to wear heels. I kicked Xander in the face when he tried putting them on so he just let me do whatever.

"Why am I dressed like a clown?" Lindsay asked as she walked behind us looking really pissed off. She wasn't kidding when she said she was dressed as a clown. Xander had actually convinced her to dress like a clown and help us.

"You said you wanted Lolly to accept your apology and forgive you. Dressing up as a clown and holding a radio is the first step to forgiveness." Xander lied. I wasn't going to forgive Lindsay because she dressed a clown and helped us but it was pretty entertaining.

"Oh." Lindsay said simply and went quiet.

"Okay I changed my mind." Emilie said turned to walk back. "I'm not doing this. This is crazy! I can't believe I agreed to your ridiculous idea!"

Xander and I grabbed her by an arm and dragged her to the house. Xander quickly rang the doorbell before Emilie could run off. A few seconds later Nick opened the door and froze when he saw us. Lindsay hit the play button on the radio and Xander and I stepped back letting Emilie do the talking. Well it was more like singing.

"Umm..." Emilie said then got a determined look and let out a deep breathe. She started singing Girlfriend by Avril and Nick stood there confused for the first minute of the song but then he broke out into a grin and turned bright red. By the time Emilie was done with the song Nick's friends and younger brother were standing in the front lawn watching as well. They had all walked out halfway through the song and were cheering on Emilie. "So what do you say Nick you want to be my boyfriend?" Emilie said at the end of the song.

Nick's friends started whistling and slapping Nick on the back which made him turn even more red. Emilie looked way to hyped up than usual and I turned to Xander with a confused look which he only returned with a smile.

"Dude just say yes! You've talking about her none stop for the last few months." Dean said then looked at me. "Lolly aren't you tired of us always tagging along meanwhile they flirt like crazy?"

"Yeah!" I said grinning. "Start snogging already. I've got other things to do."

Everyone laughed at my comment and Nick walked toward Emilie and surprisingly did indeed start making out with her. Of course guys being guys they all started yelling stuff. I threw lollipops at a few of them.

"Sup Lolly." Daniel, Nick's fifteen year old brother, said walking over. "You and me should make out."

"Go play some video games Dan." I said shoving his face away and he laughed. He seemed to notice Lindsay still standing there dressed as a clown and his eyes widened. "Guys that's Lindsay!" He yelled and all the guys turned and looked at her and broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

Emilie and Nick were still making out and the guys were all teasing Lindsay which meant it was my quo to leave. I started walking away but stopped when I heard Xander calling after me. I turned and saw him running to catch up with me.

"Are you just going to leave Lindsay there?" I asked smiling.

He laughed. "She'll be okay." He said. "Looks like Emilie and Nick are going to make out all night. I'm not staying to watch and plus I've got other plans with you."

"You do?" I asked not remembering making plans with him.

He gave a smile and nodded. "You're in for the craziest night of your life Lolly." He said and then grabbed my hand and ran off pulling me along.

Shiznits. What did I get myself into?

Well at least I've got some lollipops in my dress pockets to get me through the night. I hope.