Chapter 55

"Oh my gosh K!" I squeal as Carter and I enter her room. We've been waiting in the hospital for 7 hours and she's finally had her baby girl. I already promised Keiynan that I'd be there for his dinner, which is in two and a half hours considering it is 4. "She is so cute! What's her name!?"

"Nadia Raven Evans," K smiles as she looks down at her little girl. "Would you like to hold her?"

"Yes!" I exclaim and carefully take Nadia. Nadia was born an hour or so ago, but the doctors wouldn't let me in. They actually weren't going to let me visit until tomorrow because I'm not 'family'. Well K may have argued, well more like demanded, that Carter and I could come in. K's parents were here, along with Blake and Benji. Robbie's parents and siblings were here as well. "She's smaller than Lincoln was," I turn to Carter, who is stands behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'm going to go get some coffee," Blake stands up. "Would any of you like anything?" Mr. Rose asks for a coffee and that's it. Blake sets Benji down and takes his hand. Benji is now 10 months and Blake is trying to teach him to walk.

"Carter do you want to hold her?" I ask.

"In case you forgot," he says lifting up the carrier, where Lincoln sleeps peacefully, "I'm already hold our son."

"I still haven't seen little Lincoln yet Claire," K's mom smiles and walks over to us. "Can I hold him."

"Yeah of course," I reply with a smile. Carter gently gets Lincoln out, careful not to wake him up. "He's a heavy sleeper."

"Aw he's adorable," Mrs. Rose smiles and cradled Lincoln.

"Look you can hold Nadia," I smile at Carter and hand him Nadia.

"From what I can tell she looks like Kim," Carter chuckles and I see K smirk at Robbie. "Better to look like Kim than Robbie, he jokes causing Robbie to roll his eyes.

"Thanks Carter," K smiles, "I always knew I liked you for a reason."

"Glad to know you don't hate me," Carter replies and I shake my head.

"Stop it," I smack his chest. "Keiynan is very happy you had Nadia today. He's excited to share his birthday with her."

"Aww that's so sweet!" K coos, "he is the sweetest little boy."

"My only brother who never missed anyone's birthday since he was six," I smile.

"Dad here's the coffee," Blake says as he comes back in the room. He's now carrying Benji, probably because it's easier to carry the drinks that way.  "So this is Lincoln."

"Yeah," I reply, "he is now 4 weeks old."

"Be grateful he can't move yet," Blake jokes and Carter and I both chuckle.

"I've already had to live through all my brothers learning to walk," I tell him, "no one can be as bad as them. They literally went from crawling to running."

"Must be in the Eaton blood," K jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Anyway K I am so happy for you," I smile and give her a hug. "We actually have to get going to get ready for Keiynan's party."

"That's fine," she waves her hand and Carter giver her Nadia, "tell him to come visit me tomorrow. Oh, also that I'm sorry I'm missing his party."

"Will do," I smile, "bye guys."

\_(. .)_/\_(. .)_/\_(. .)_/\_(. .)_/\_(. .)_/\_(. .)_/

"Claire did you see what mom and dad got me!" Keiynan gleams holding his camera.

"I do," I chuckle and hug him. For only being 11 now he is quite tall. I'm already 5'8 for a girl and Keiynan is probably 5'2. "And you need to stop growing."

"Mom says I'll be as tall as dad," Keiynan smiles.

"You probably will," I reply and he runs off to take pictures. Keiynan will probably be the only one with dad's height. Henry and Colin aren't short, they are both 5'11, but dad is 6'3. Guess having a short mom effects that.

"I'm glad everything is alright with Kim," mom smiles as she walks in with Lincoln.

"She was a lot more awake than I expected," I giggle, "did I tell you the name?" Mom shakes her head and I quickly scold myself, "Nadia Raven."

"Aw that's adorable," mom smiles. "I wish I had a girl. Of course we have you but we didn't have you as a baby. I still love you."

I laugh and shake my head, "I understand mom. It's cool."

"Can you go check on your dad. I don't want him eating the cake," mom rolls her eyes.

"You're sending me to make sure he isn't eating cake?" I tell her.

"You won't eat any," mom says and raises her eyebrows.

"Of course not," I say and go find my dad. Mom can be scary when she wants to be. I don't want her to be. "Hey dad."

He's just sitting at the table talking with Carter. They are always joking around with each other. Dad has been helping him the past couple weeks training with computers. This is like his last stage in training before he actually gets to become one. "Hey munchkin."

"I go to Abnegation tomorrow," I tell him and he shuts his eyes. I always tell him where I'm going for work. "He keeps questioning me about you."

None of the Dauntless are bigs fans of the Abnegation so the you ambassadors always get put there. "What do you mean?"

"He always asks how you are, if you're happy, have a family," I tell him.

"Stop by the house tomorrow morning," dad says and stands up. With that he walks out.

"Your mom still has Lincoln?" He asks and I nod.

"He's always quiet with her," I say and lean my head against his arm.

"Well she is his grandma," he puts in and I smack his chest.

"I actually will be in Abnegation all day tomorrow. Then in two days I'll be in Amity," I remind him.

"This is usually the busy time of year," he says, "just so the train isn't going on frozen tracks."

"I knew that," I smile. "Did you know that from training?"

"We have to know about all the jobs in Dauntless. Besides the store owners and stuff," he tells me, "we know that control room, initiate instructors, tattoo artist, faction ambassador-"

"I understand," I chuckle and look up at him. "Now shut up."

He rolls his eyes before he leans down and pecks my lips.