Chapter 23

"Munchkin I've got to go," dad says and I pull my head away from his shirt.

"I cry to damn much," I mutter. "I'll see you tomorrow morning for breakfast."

"Alright girl. If you need anything call me," he says and leaves my room.K then comes in and I don't know what to think.

"I know you are probably beyond pissed at me, and I completely understand that. I didn't tell you, because it wasn't my story to tell. Now I know I was being the worst friend ever, and I hate myself for it-"

"K calm down. I don't blame you. It wasn't your mistake, nor choice to tell me or not. So don't apologize," I say and she give me a smile.

"I'm so glads you aren't mad at me! Lord I was so scared because of it," she breathes and I smile.

"You are in the clear," I say. "How old is he?"

"Benji? 2 months maybe a little more," she says and I offer a smile.

"Well I'm happy for Ellie and Blake."

"How about we go grab some ice cream and a few movies and come back?" K says and I nod.

We leave the house and head to the store. We, I mean K, chooses the ice cream and movies as we walk across the store. She hair keeps adding candy and sweets to it. I'm going to have my teeth fall out because of it.

"That's enough!" I tell her and take the basket to a register.

I give her the right amour of credits before I grab the bags and head back to our place. K is telling me all about the movies and what not she chose and I just nod my head as I pretend to listen to her.

We vent backs nod insert out all the ice cream and candy. I turn the tv on and put a movie in not caring which one it is. I head to the kitchen and pop some popcorn real fast, then I melt some butter. I dump it onto the popcorn, and toss it like one those fancy restaurants, to mix the butter around.

"Ok we are ready to watch movies," I say as I set the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and plop down on the couch next to K.

"Let's watch!" She exclaims and presses the play button so the movie begins.

{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}

I woke up with a empty container of ice cream on my lap and the title of a movie still up on the screen. K is laying face down on the floor so I carefully walk over her. I head up stairs and take a quick shower. I wrap a towel around my body then one around my hair. I brush my teeth, and then go over it my room.

 I grab all my clothes I need. A plain red t-shirt crop top and black high waisted jean shorts. I slip on my clothes before I grab my brush and get all of the nots out of my hair. I look through one of my boxes and fine my make up. I go to my vanity I have in my room and place my makeup across it. I put one concealer and foundation, light pink blush, sparkly brown eyeshadow that's almost gold, mascara, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. I put all my make up away and leave the make up on the vanity. I find a pair of my combat boots and put those on before I left for breakfast. I walk down the hallway to the cafeteria, and I run into Robbie and tell him K is asleep in the new apartment. 

"Sissy do you reawy habe to take Raph?" Dylan asks me and I smile.

"Considering he is my cat, yes," I tell him and he puckers his bottom lip. "But you can see him whenever you want."

His eyes light up as I tell him that and he turns back to be with mom and dad. I go get food with mom while dad goes off and complains about his job with Zeke. 

"Your father told me you called him old," mom smirks and I laugh. 

I place a few plates of eggs on my tray before I reply. "Not technically. He said he was getting old and I just agreed with him. I told him his age that is it."

"He thinks he so damn old. I look older than him having all these kids," mom complains.

"That was yours and dad's choice. Not mine," I say and take a bite of a sausage patty. 

"In your father's mind being in your thirties classifies you as old," mom says as we take the trays back to our table.

"Of course he does, because everyone knows when you're 32 you are so old, but when you are 72 its considered young," I joke and mom rolls her eyes.

"That's exactly what your idiot father thinks," mom laughs and I do too. 

"Dylan sit down, and Keiynan stop teasing him," mom tells two of my brothers as she sits down. 

The twins come soon after and sit down. They are now 15, Keiynan is 12, Jackson 8, and Dylan 3. Kieynan loves to pick on Dylan, I think it's because he saw the twins pick on Jackson when he was this age, so he thinks he can. 

The twins  are already to focused on their girlfriends. Henry is dating a girl named Blair, and Colin is dating a girl named Gigi. Blair is super nice, I like her, but Gigi is down right rude to everyone she talks to. Well except Henry. Jackson thinks he's hot stuff, just because every time we go to the store he begs to come. There he gets told he's adorable and cute. If only they knew. At home he is just like my uncles. He loves to set up pranks around the house, and he doesn't think before he does anything. Resulting in chaos with my mother lecturing him and my dad laughing so hard he cries. Dylan is so sweet. He looks just like mom. He always tries to hold the door open for mom, but we always help him a little. He is how every parent wants their kid to act. Maybe not in Dauntless, but still. 

"Since when does Blake have a kid?" Colin whispers to me. I turn my head and see Blake walk in cradling a baby in his arms and a girl walking in with a bag behind him. 

I assume she is Ellie and look at her before looking away so it isn't creepy. She has long curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, she's tall, but not to tall. You can tell why Blake did what he did when he was drunk. She was super pretty. Also because she dressed on the slut slide. She was wearing a black skater skirt that ended practically right under her butt, and a purple crop top that stopped a little above the bottom of her rib cage. Her shoes were boots, but with a four inch heel. I turn to Colin to finally answer his question.

"About two months ago," I whisper.