Chapter 14

"Claire-bear wake up," someone whispers in my ear. I groan and roll over but hit something, well more like someone. I open my eyes and see its Blake. I place my hands on his chest and look up at him.

"Do we have to wake up?" I ask.

"If you want to eat," he says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Well it's already 11:20 and we have a date I do believe at 12:15," he says.

"So I have to wait to eat," I say.

"Not very long," he says.

"Well let me go home and get ready for lunch," I say and stand up

"I'll pick you up around 12 ok," he says standing up.

"Sounds like a plan," I say and give him a hug. He hugs back and kisses my cheeks.

"Now go get ready," he says letting go. I roll my eyes and leave. I head home and run into my mom on the way.

"I was just coming to get you. We didn't see you at breakfast so we were wondering where you were," she says turning around and starts walking with me.

"Oh yeah Blake made breakfast this morning," I lie.

"That was nice of him. What did you do last night?" Mom asks.

"Kimberly and I watched a movie and we made cake," I say.

"Sounds like fun," she says.

"Oh and mom Blake is taking me out for lunch today," I say.

"That's fine but tomorrow you're eating with us," mom says.

"Thanks mom! He's coming over at 12," I say going upstairs. I ran upstairs and go to my closet. I put on a grey sweater, black jeans, a Maroon scarf, maroon converse, and a black bracelet. I then go to the bathroom and grab my brush. I brush out all the tangled which takes like forever. Once I have it all brushed I do a side braid which takes a couple minutes. Once I finished I grab my phone and a small purse and add my wallet in case. I sit in my bed waiting for Blake to come.

"Claire Blake is here!" Mom yells from downstairs.

"Coming mom!" I yell coming down stairs.

"Bye munchkin," dad says from the kitchen.

"Bye dad, and bye mom," I say and go to the door.

"Hey Claire-bear," Blake says taking my hand.

"Hi Blakey boo," I say.

"You look good Claire," he says.

"I do don't I," I say smiling.

"Very much so," he says.

"Are we still going to the café?" I ask.

"I planned on it," he says.

"Well what are we doing today?" I ask.

"I think the café, then the bakery, then a surprise, and then I'll drop you off at your house," he says.

"A surprise?" I ask.

"Yep you have to wait for it," he says.

"Why? I hate surprises," I whine.

"You'll love this one I just know it," he says.

"Well let's hurry up and eat," I say and start running while dragging Blake behind me.

"Hey slow down. The faster we do everything the sooner you have to get home and I really don't want that," he says.