Chapter 20

"The Christmas party is tonight Claire," Blake says as he sits next to me on the couch

"Wait it's already Friday?" I ask and he nods. "I don't have an outfit yet!"

"How about when your parents come home you can go buy one," Blake suggest and I nod my head.

"I'll do that," I say and lean against Blake.

"Claire, Blake is gonna play a game with me," Keiynan tells me as he grabs Blake's arm and pulls him off the couch.

"Alright go have fun you two," I say and see Keiynan smile before running off.

"Hey C!" Kimberly shouts while running down my steps.

"Hey K! Morning," I say and she sits next to me on the couch.

"Morning. Where's Blake?" She asks and I point upstairs.

"With Keiynan," I tell her and she nods. Robbie then comes down the steps and sits next to K.

"I'm hungry. Wanna get some breakfast?" K asks me and I shake my head.

"The boys and I already went and ate," I reply and she laughs.

"We slept for a while didn't we," K laughs before she gets up with Robbie. "Well I'll see ya later C,"

"Bye K!" I call out to her as she's shutting the door.

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><

Skip to Party

Mom where is my dress!" I shout from my room.

"In the bathroom already!" She calls back and I leave my room.

I go into the bathroom and out on my dress. It's a red dress that covers my shoulders, and has a black collar type thing, it ends close to my knees, and I pull on black tights as well. I twist my hair into a bun on the top of my head. I put on really light makeup. Just light pink lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. When I finish with that I leave to go to my room, and grab my black flats before I run down the stairs.

"I'm leaving! Bye mom, bye dad!" I yell from the door, and they say their goodbyes as well.

I leave my home and head over to Blake's. I'm already late, so I'll have to look around to find him. I slip through the door, and the place is packed. I weave my way through people, and check faces near me to see if Blake is near. When I get through the huge crowd I still don't see him, so I sit down on the couch.

After five or so minutes I stand back up to look. I still can't find him anywhere here! I mean he can't be that far. This is his party and all. I ask a few people if they've seen Blake and they just shrug. This is annoying. I've probably been here for a half an hour now, and still can't find him. I saw Robbie earlier, but didn't speak to him, as he was all the way across the room. I didn't see Kimberly or Blake. Why aren't they here?

I make my way back to the couch and groan in frustration. This is to difficult. This is what I get for being five minutes late. I rest my elbow on the arm rest, and put my chin in my hand. This is the worst party right now. I look around and see people jumping and dancing around. None of them, from what I can see, are Blake. Oh for crying out loud! He's got to be someone in this place. This is his party he should be around here.

I shut my eyes to think for a minute. Where would Blake be, if he knew I was coming? Wait! His room! How stupid am I. I didn't even check his room. I hop off the couch and run up stairs and go to Blake's door. I knock twice before opening it and see Blake shuffling through his drawers. He looks up at me and smiles before he comes over and kisses my cheek.

"It took you a while to get here Claire. I told you to meet me up here, before I left earlier," he tells me and I laugh.

"I completely forgot you told me that actually."

"Well I'm glad you're here now," he smiles.

I kiss his cheek before taking his hand in mine. "now I have a question to ask before we go down to the party."

He furrows his eyebrows and looks confused "What is it?"

"I know you're turning 16 next June, so you still don't choose for a while, but do you think you'll stay?" I ask.

"Where is this from?" He asks back.

"You can't answer my question with a question," I retort and he smiles.

"I'm just wondering," I admit.

"Well I think so. I don't think I'd really fit into anywhere else," he shrugs and I nod.

"I just wanted to know," I reply and lead him downstairs.

"I hid some cake in the back of the fridge for you," he tells me and I smile and run off to their kitchen and dig through the fridge. I find the cake and take it out and grab a fork. I sit at the island and begin to eat it, and see Blake come in laughing.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim with cake in my mouth so it probably sounded like tank you o uch.

I had to get you some, if you came to this party. You know," he laughs and I grin. I finish up my cake before placing the dishes in the sink and leading Blake out. I don't care if this is a party, I'm putting my dishes away like a good person would.

"Let's go watch this shot contest, it's Robbie versus Oliver," I tell him and drag him to the front.

I see K giggling like crazy while patting Robbie on the back, and I know she had a drink or two tonight. Blake shakes his head at his sister before cheering on Robbie. The contest is to see who can drink 15 shots the fastest. Robbie is I his tenth and Oliver is one behind him. After a minute Robbie slams his last shot glass on the table and K jumps on his back. I can see Oliver looking up at K and notice he's looks a little sad. He may still like her, but she doesn't feel the same anymore. That's so upsetting!

"I think we need to watch our two friends over there, so they don't do anything stupid," Blake says to me and I nod, as we go over to the two who are leaning against the table.

"Did you see Robbie beat Oliver!" K cheers and laughs. "He did ssssooo good!"

Robbie laugh at K as he runs his hand through his hair. "We did, how many shots have you had tonight Kim?" Blake asks and she shakes her head no.

"I haven't had any *hiccup* I had two cups of beer though," she tells us and I laugh. Kimberly drunk is going to be great.

"I'm gonna borrow K for a second Robbie ok? Blake you stay with him," I say and grab K's arm before dragging her.

"I'm gonna fall!" She squeals.

I sit her down on the couch so she doesn't stumble anymore. "How close have you and Robbie gotten?"

"Really. He's ssssooo nice and sweet. He-" but she stops as she gets cut of by three hiccups. "Asked me out last night, and right before he took on the contest with Oliver he kissed me," she tells me and I smile.

"That's so wonderful K!" I hug her and she giggles.

"But I gotta go find Robbie now. You go off with Blake or something," she stands up and walks, well stumbles out of the room. I laugh and follow to go to Blake.

"Looks like this party is just getting started huh," I say and wrap my arm around him.

"Looks like it," he says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

Sorry it's been so long, I've been thinking about how to write this, then changing my mind. I think I finally got it. Now next chapter is going to be a time skip, like is Tris Pedrad how I skipped a couple years. Just as a heads up for you guys. Thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoy the story!