> 45; perfectly imperfect

You and Mario were sitting in bed, you both just got a sleepover last night and slept really late watching netflix and making musical.lys.

You looked in Mario's mirror nearby, you stared at your face.

You were really insecure about it, you never actually loved yourself.

"Ugh, I need to lose weight" You thought.

"Stupid, Ugly, Fat piece of crap!" You cried, which made Mario wake up.

"(y/n)!" He called out, He hugged you which made you cry less.

"Don't ever cry! I hate seeing you with tears on your face" He defended, "Did somebody hate on you? Did someone bully you? I'll do anything, (y/n)"

You sighed and replied with, "I'm wrong"

"Wh-What do you mean?" He says in a caring manner.

"I'm fat, I'm gross, I'm ugly, I'm too sad, I'm a–" He stopped you with a hug and a "(y/n). Don't say that! I love you and you never knew that I wouldn't be here being all cheerful without you"

"I wouldn't be so happy without you cheering me up everytime that I feel so down. I had hate, and I cried in a moment and you were the one who defended me through all of it and hugged me so I would stay so happy. You were always there for me, (y/n). I may never be there for you, all the time and I apologize! I'm sorry (y/n). I'm sorry for being an idiot and just began realizing that I wouldn't be here smiling, I wouldn't be here in earth. I would've killed myself without you, (y/n). I love you so much" He cries in your shoulder.

You turn to face him and lift his chin up, You smiled and wiped his tears away with your thumb.

"I love you too, My Mario" You smiled, and hugged him back.

"You're really pretty, I don't think you know that. You have the thing that everyone likes. If they bully you, they're just jealous cause you're a nice, caring, beautiful human being in this world and I'm very lucky to have you as a girlfriend in my life"

These words made you smile, "I love you" You spoke those words once again.

"Don't cry alright? I hate seeing you with those tears rolling down your cheeks" You wiped his tears, again.

He smiled at you and hugged you tighter, "(y/n), you are perfectly imperfect"