> 38; Young and Beautiful.

requested 😇
; Dolan4lyfe

----

I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
And Bel Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

You have travelled around the world, on tours with your boyfriend, or husband Mario Selman.

You would remember going out to the beach on a hot summer night.

Mario has thought you were a rare pepe, or a rare pokemon that he only knew how to catch and tame.

Some memories were filled with you both driving at a convenient store at 2:00 am, or just going somewhere at 4:00 am.

He was like a child, teasing you to play hide and seek, tag and other games.

That's why people call you both "relationship goals

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

"Like what they said a long ago, (y/n). Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?" He asked you.

It made you cringe a bit, but it was fine. "Babe, it's been answered a million times. I will" You smiled, "We've been married for like, what? 40 years"

He smiled, "I love you".

Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will

"Mario Selman, as well as (y/n) Selman, are retiring at the age of 62 and 63" The news pops up in the T.V

"Will we see them again in the big screen? Who knows. Anyways, we all know that they have made our lives more magical with their projects so, Thank you Mr and Mrs. Selman"

"I've got nothing now, (y/n)" He frowns as he shuts off the t.v.

"It's fine, dear. (y/daughter's/n) and (y/son's /n) could help us" You thought positive.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

"Look at all these wrinkles, their tearing me up!" Mario shouts, stressed in the bathroom.

"I'm not as beautiful as I was on 17. I'm sorry, baby" He frowns.

You wipe his single tear, "Heh.. I've grown wrinkles too. Everyone reaches that level. Don't stress it, dear. You still look good to me"

I've seen the world, lit it up
As my stage now
Channeling angels in the new age now
Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

You've seen the whole world, you couldn't be happier.

You met fans starting at the age of 15-16. Now, retired and now called "The Beauty of Movies"

You and Mario were both sick and were at the hospital. (y/daughter's/n) and (y/s/n) were praying.

You could almost hear the angels, replayed every moment you had with those beautiful, gorgeous sounds.

You remembered when you first saw Mario, it was at a show.

He and Jovani, Julian and Jonas were dancing to some remixes. It turned you on.

After that, the meet and greet was up and after your turn, Mario gave you his number and a little while the security were getting you backstage.

That's where you knew his face and soul was perfect for you. There was always a spark between you and him.

(skipped the chorus)

Dear lord, when I get to heaven
Please let me bring my man
When he comes tell me that you'll let him in

"(y/n)?" Mario's raspy voice called.

You turn your head to him, "If I go to heaven after you, will you tell God to let me in? I can't wait to embrace each and every one of you"

"I will, dear. Do the same for me. Love you"

"Love you too"

Father tell me if you can
Oh that grace, oh that body
Oh that face makes me wanna party
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

You prayed, "Please accept my husband, Mario, up there. He has made a lot of people happy and that included me. He deserves the best and thank you for giving me this life"

"If I randomly die, just remember that I love you"

"Sure will do"

Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?

62, big number for you.  You thought you were old, so did your husband.

He grew wrinkles, retired at the age of 63.

40 years together, started at 23. You couldn't been so happier with your life.

And never could've been happier that you fulfill your promises to him that

you would love him even though he isn't younge nor beautiful.

----

woop woop. Another one.

You ok? here have some snacks. 🍦🍰🍫🌽🍒

so self promo:

twittaaah: @buddyselman.
instaaaah: @buddyselman.

❤️❤️