> 5: Coming out as a couple

Hey my sexy motherfuckers!
(some ctto Trevor Moran)
Alright, so this can possibly end up in 2 ways. But I dont wanna get it in two separate chapters.
So if you see a •••••••
that means
;)
----
•1•

Your POV

"All dressed" You thought, going to Mario's house. You've been together for like 5 hours?

You were wearing your comfy clothes, a bit of makeup, you were just gonna sleepover with him.

You left your mom a note, incase if she comes home.

You left the house and walked to The Selman's house.

Mario was home alone for a day, since his Mom and his Dad got carried away with a tiny little vacation, Cat's sleeping over to her best friend.

You knock, "Babbyyyyy!" He says, wrapping his arms on you.

"Mario, you are making me so uncomfortable right now" You laugh.

"Aww, come in"

"How shall we come out as a couple?"

"Eh, muscal.ly?"

"Sure"

You and Mario filmed a musically, which the music was 'Fleek'

He captioned it, 'Finally dating this girl, that I love the most! ILYSM @Y/USERNAME'

Many doubted it, as you gained a lot of followers.

He filmed one again, "This isn't real huh?" He smirked. He signals you to come kiss him. You shook your head no. He comes in instead, making out. Dropping his phone on his bed, causing the recording to be over.

He once again captions, 'Not real huh? 😏'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                                  ^
                              Tear Here

You were in Mario's house, broadcasting. In a few minutes.. he shall tell 23k people watching you were dating

"Only a few minutes left!" Mario reminded himself. Your palms are sweating, your heart beat faster.

59:50
59:51
59:52
Until it was there..
1:00:00

"Oh gosh.." you mumble.

"Alri- what?" He faces you.

"it's one hour.."

You looked at the comments:
slut
follow me??
tell us!!
cuteeeee

"Alright" Mario says.

You started to shake, Mario looked at you and started to have the 'dont be afraid' look.

"Me and.. Y/N are.." He sighed, looks pretty scared too.

"Dating" He finally finishes.

The chat freaks out, suddenly Mario grabs you and kisses you. And you both ended up breathless and happy.

You look at the time.

1:03:20

"1 Hour, Three minutes and twenty seconds" You smile at him.

"At Thursday, September 22" He finished.