> 28; How he handles hate

(might be an unoriginal imagine since it's been done a lot of times but I figured that this kind of cute so, hope you enjoy)

-----

"whore"
"lmao she ugly as FUCK"
"noope, fuck that"
"ew"
"she looks hORRIBLE"
"uh, no sink."
"was she homeless?!"

Those comments were commented on Mario's post when he captioned a sweet letter to his dear fans that you and him were dating.

A single tear dropped down your face, as you calmly told yourself "you can do this. You're strong enough, (y/n)!"

Mario didn't know about this, yet. He was out in a meet up.

You hoped that nothing could go wrong with it. You sighed and plopped into your bed.

"was I really that ugly? do I look homeless? Am I a whore?" You asked yourself.

After a few hours of calming yourself, you took a small nap.

You didn't realize Mario came over, just as soon as you woke up.. you saw (y/fav/flower) in your bedside table.

There laid a sticky note next to it, you get it and started to read.

"hey (y/n), sorry for the comments. I should've tracked down what they were saying. I hope I could've helped, I could see your tear stains and you cried yourself to sleep. I'll try to fix this now, remember that they're just jealous you are mine and mine only!
-babyboy mario xoxo"

As soon as you read that you pulled your phone out, seeing the post that Mario made.

"@itsMarioSelman: ‪look guys, being rude to my girlfriend is really immature. I know that I act immature myself but this is a rude level of it. Just because-‬"

"@itsMarioSelman: ‪You aren't my girlfriend doesn't give you the right to hate on somebody that has something you love. Give chances, I love (y/n) and you-‬"

"@itsMarioSelman: can't change for loving her deeply 😒💓"