> 31; Dare

another one when I was thinking about my crus- enjoy :)

(im using (you) now)

Mario had been told about you having a crush on him, you knew that. He was best friends with your old rival, Ariel.

You and Ariel weren't close, she didn't hate you as much but you know that she hates you a bit.

One day, on lunch Mario came up to you and said "Hey.. can I.. hug you?"

You nodded confused on why, he proceeded to hug you and walked back to the cafeteria.

These went on for a few days when your friend, (y/friend's/n) came uo to you and said "All of those were dares. Don't believe them"

This broke your heart, you thought he was liking you back. Yet, today at the cafeteria.

He tapped your shoulder, you quickly turned your head. You gave him a 'imnotinthemood' face, "What?" You roll your eyes.

He handed you a rose, "(y/n).. I-I love you" He smiled.

You remembered (y/f/n)'s words. About these were dares, "No, you don't. This is another dare that's just gonna ruin my heart" You roll your eyes.

And suddenly cover your mouth about the that's just gonna ruin my heart.

"No, (y/n)" He chuckles.

"I really like you, and I promise that this isn't a dare or bet for anything. I like you more than a friend, a best friend or a classmate. I wanna be yours, and I want you to be mine"

"O-oh. Uhm." You stutter, you were left with no words.

"So, (y/complete/n). Will you proudly accept being my girlfriend?" He smiled.

"Why not, you idiot" You laughed.

He hugs you tightly.