> 8; Hidden

You and Mario have been dating for a couple of days, but Mario won't let you get hate and all so he kept it for a secret.

Only Weston, Erin, Ariel and Zach knows that you guys are together, "Babe" You called. "Hm?" he looks up from his phone, "When are you gonna tell the Selman Army?" You asked.

"Soon, darling" He smiles.

"Wanna get Ice Cream?" You changed the subject.

"Sure" He put his phone in his pocket.

He asked if he wanted you wanted to take his car and you answered, "sure. I'm kind of tired and we're is pretty far from the shop"

After a few minutes, Mario opened the door for you. "Thanks" You smile.

Mario drove to the place and as soon as you get there, the line wasn't really terrible.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Hmm.. Pineapple" You smile.

He smiled, and he paid for the ice cream.

A couple of minutes passed by, laughing loudly. Of course, no one minded cause the shop was really noisy.

Mario drove you back to your house and as the wifi automatically connected you saw everyone tweeting messymonday.

Holy crap. You opened Twitter as you saw MessyMonday's tweet.

"@/MESSYMONDAY: we wonder who @/itsmarioselman's mystery girlfriend?" Attached a photo of Mario kissed you on the lips, on the way to home. It was a peck on the lips though.

"Well, shit" you cussed.

You contact Mario, a few rings and he answered. "Hello?"

"A fan caught us"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Check out messymonday. You should come out about us, please"

"Alright, baby. Stay happy"

"Ew cringe"

"Fine, *laugh* bye"

"Bye, love you"

You hung up.

You checked Mario's twitter, refreshed everything and you saw: MarioSelman's broadcast > anything you're doing right now.

You clicked on his broadcast, you saw everyone saying:

HEY MARIOOO

I MISSED YOUU <3

IS MESSYMONDAY TRUE??

"Hello, yes MessyMonday was true" He started.

"This is probably like.. a few minutes. Just explaining a lot of stuff"

"Alright" He sighed.

"He it goes"

"The MessyMonday photo was true, I have.. a girlfriend. Her name's Y/N, I love her so much. The reason why I kept it as a secret cause.. I love her too much to be showing her and a few of you guys keep hating on her. We became official for days now, I'm sorry. I just worried that you guys will hate on her. But now, I just realized something. It's like when Weston and Erin became official. If you hate on her, even when you say your 'loyal'. No, your fake. If you're a true fan, you would respect my decisions. I love Y/N no matter what and you can't change me"