> 20; Cheat

; I was inspired by Shallow Love by Jack and Jack. LIKE HOHOHOLY SHIT ITS SO CATCHY

(your not the one cheating so chill)

enjoy ;)

-------

Mario's POV

"C'mon!" I grab Sheng's hand.

She giggles, I love it when she laughs. "Where are we even going, babe?"

"Somewhere" I smirk, leading her to the carnival.

I lead her to the carnival, her eyes widen as she squeals with excitement, "I haven't been here in years!" She cries tears of joy.

"Thank you, so much!" She smiled.

--- 20 minutes later

Sheng's phone goes off, she frowned when she saw her phone ring and smiled when she saw the text message.

"Who's that?" I ask, taking a piece out of my cotton candy.

"Oh, just mom" She smiled.

"I need to go, Mom kind of needs help decorating" She frowns.

"No problem, go on"

--- NEXT DAYYY 1:45 PM
(may include adult words sooo yeah.. if your still a smol ass bean u shouldn't be reading dis)

I came to go to Sheng's condominium, I smile.

I twist the doorknob, it wasn't unlocked even. It was weird, Sheng always leaves it open.

I think, Sheng told me that she has a spare key under the plant.

I lift the vase, surprisingly there was actually a key.

I unlock the door as I went into her bedroom and saw her with a stranger.

They were cuddling, seems like a couple position.

Anger and Sadness mixes up from my body, they probably did some fucking last night, huh?

"fuck" I whisper.

I exit her condo as I went to Y/N's house.

I stomped my way, people may notice me but I don't care.

I knocked, "Hey- whoa, what happened to you?" She looks at me up and down with full curiosity in her.

"Sheng- man- ugh. kissy kissy" I roll my eyes.

Y/N bursts up in laughter at my shortcut, "Come in, I'll calm you down" She smiled.

"Inhale.. Exhale.. Mario, she isn't even that important. Plus she's probably a whore" She smirks.

"I- I don't know please just.. help me" I say.

"Inhale.. Exhale.. just repeat and remember them, Mario. We all love you" She smiles and rubs my back.

She proceeds to hug me, making me sigh.

"I just wanna find the right one" I frown.

"What if your talking to her right now?"