> 43; coming back home

You and your family had gone away for vacation to North Carolina and visited Weston.

As soon as the plane was landing, you saw the airport. Excited and Nervous.

It was currently 3:00 pm. Mario had texted you that he was waiting for you.

As the plane landed safely, you sighed i relief. Everyone started to stand up and grab their things.

Some people even woke up passengers who were still sleeping. It made you laugh.

You put on your sunglasses(if you have glASSES LIKE ME THEN WOWNDAMNSMALDWPEK) waited for your luggage to come out.

You were excited to meet your best friend.. and crush again.

For a little few minutes, you saw your bad and grabbed it and waited for your family to get ready.

You all got off and you saw somebody running towards you. You dropped your luggage and started to run.

You both met up and you put your legs around his waist and he hugged you tight.

"I've missed you. So much" He said, kind of crying.

"Me too.." You cried, you hugged him and got off.

---

You both laid in his couch, waiting to start Netflix.

"H-Hey.. uhmm.. Do you wanna watch something specific?" He asked, blushing.

"N-No.. Mario, I'm fine with whatever you have" You smiled.

He pressed a show, 13 Reasons Why.
(lolololol sorry if I get the title wrong: its either - TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY or plain old Thirteen Reasons Why. I DONT HAVE NETFLIX BUT MY FRIEND SENT ME A LINK)

"I've heard a lot about this, it sounds interesting.." You spoke.

"Y-yeah.. Me too. I wanted to wait for you so we could watch it together"

"Aww" You punched his arm playfully.

It's so good to be back home.

-----

HEYY SORRY FOR SHORT, I DONT SEEM TO BE UPDATING SINCE:
1. My finals WERE coming up and I didn't have a lot of time.
2. BIIITCH DONT GET ME STARTED ON 13 REASONS WHY
3. im just rlly lazy alright

+ scenes 😊:
(spoiler alert on 13 Reasons Why !!)

You both were watching Tape 1.

"Hey, It's Hannah Baker. It's me, live and in stereo"

"Woah wait, is that- is that D– no" You frowned.

"Who? Dylan O' Brien?" Mario laughed.

"Yeahh.. I thought he was him"

--

"Then, Alex was the first one to stop coming. Then it was down to me and Jessica"

"Boyyy, that was damn sad" Mario frowns.

"Yeah, I agree" You said.

--

BUT THAT WAS ALL FOR TODAY, pls bear with me im obssessed.