> 39; first video together

inspired by lizzza and david cAUSE GOALS

---

"Babe, you ready?" Mario shouts, you were curling your eyelashes, which was the last thing in your routine.

"Yeah, just a sec! Get in the car, I'll follow" You looked at him.

You smiled through the mirror, appreciating how good you looked.

Mario had told you that you guys are going shopping for stuff, stuff he never even told you specifically.

You got out and got in the car, "Let's go then" You smiled, he drove you to the mall.

As he stopped on a red light, while you looked outside, he said, "hey, (y/n)" which caught your attention.

"Hm?" You looked at him, "We're recording" He grinned.

You got shocked, "We are?"

"Yeah, look down there" He pointed, there was a camera which you didn't notice.

"What? Great prank! Let's go back home?" You laughed, he set up the camera at front.

"Nooo, I still wanna go to the mall" He whined.

"Alright, fine. Good thing I look good today" You smirk.

Mario rolled his eyes playfully, after the ride, he pulled over and got out.

You also got out as well, You both enter the mall.

You both entered the supermarket, "We're at the supermarket" Mario whispers.

"Why are you whispering?" You looked at him while holding a bottle of conditioner on your hand.

"I don't even know" He laughed, you shook your head and smiled.

"Hey, (y/n)! Candy aisle" He said.

"Mario! You are such a kid" You shout, but not too loud.

"I don't careee, you love me" He made a foolish face.

"You're gonna get fat!" You joked, "No, I am nooot!" He defended.

"Just one snickers?" He gave you puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, fine" You laughed.

"Okay, maybe two. Maybe three, maybe four.. you know what? Ten" He said and grabbed actual ten snickers bar.

"You're so silly. That's why I love you" You kissed his cheek.

You went to pay your things, "Loo—Look at (y/n) being a good girlfriend!" You heard Mario.

"Shut up, I'm doing this for you" You rolled your eyes.

After the long day, you both ended the video and went back home.

After a day, it was your first time appearing on one of his videos but it was spread that you both were together.

You looked on his videos and saw the newly uploaded one.

"Shopping with crazy old woman"

You commented on the video, Shut up. You're the old crazy guy here! 🙄😒

He soon pinned it and replied with, Love you too 😘😘