> 21; I miss you

You stare at your phone, laying down on your bed. Usual, Mario's out on tour.

The tweets you were scrolling in went blurry, and your phone showed Jhoevani (if the name triggers you, im sorry ;'( )

You pressed accept, "Hey, how are you?" You greet.

"Hey, Y/N. Just wanted to check in, I.. uh.. Mario's been crying sometimes in the night and uh.. he really misses you" Jovani said.

"Well, I.. um.. tell him I love him" You smile.

"Y/N, even that simple phrase won't calm him down. He's been crying himself to sleep" Jovani sighs.

"Anyways, Me and Julian bought you plane tickets to here. We can add you as a special guest.. if you-"

"I-Are Are you kidding me? Of course, I wanna go there" You cut him off.

"Alright, we booked you plane tickets. We'll see you in the airport, Julian will take care of Mario"

"Right, thank you"

---

"Jovani!" You run up to him, letting go of your luggage when he was near.

He hugs you tight and he greets you, It was currently 9:00 PM, some fans went up and greeted you.

After a while, Jovani called an Uber to get you to the hotel.

As the Uber pulled up, an old man who seems to be 54 asked where you and Jovani was going.

You looked at Jovani as he tells the location as he sits next to you.

The ride was silent, nothing but classical and old music was on his radio.

"So, are you guys together?" The old man asks.

"Oh, no. We aren't I actually have a boyfriend who I'm surprising today" I smile.

"I'm a good friend of her boyfriend" Jovani smiled.

"That's so sweet, I remembered when I was dating my wife.."

--

"Thank you!" Jovani smiled as you got up and exit the car.

You pushed the door, and Jovani lead you to the elevator and pressed the desired floor.

It was 10:27 PM, The ride took a whole lot of time, since it was traffic.

Julian smiles and stays silent, Mario laid in bed as he was softly snoring.

You look at his pillow, it was damp. Signaling that he recently cried himself to sleep again.

Jovani and Julian got out for some food as you changed your clothes.

You got closer to Mario, got on the fluffy blanket and cuddled.

----

Mario's POV

I woke up to Jovani's stupid alarm, I moved myself to the other side.

A person seemed to be there, ugh.. Jonas.

"Jonas! Stop I'm fine" I groan, as Jonas shows up to the door.

"What?" He raises his eyebrow, I slightly became curious of who this person was.

Jonas smirks, I moved a bit and there was a girl.

She groans, that.. voice..

"Y/N?" My voice shakes.

She turns to face me, "Goodmorning, babyface" She smiles, her raspy voice.

"I-I can't believe your.. here!" I hug her and cry tears of joy.

Y/N grabs my face as she kisses me.. still in bed.

We pull away, I smile.

I missed her.