> 19; Jealousy

JEALOUSY

You walk up to Mario's house. Julian and Jovani was throwing a party, it was just across the street.

You wore a light blue dress, your knee exposed. You also wore heels which was horrible, this isn't prom but the theme is formal.

"You look gorgeous" Mario complements as you guys walk.

"You make my heartbeat faster when you wear a tux, you're very hot" You chuckle.

He laughs and pecks you cheek. "You're such a silly girlfriend. That's why I love you so much" He smiles.

"Aw, I love myself too" You joke, "No just kidding. Of course, I love you too!" You smile and peck his cheek.

As we arrived, The event was full of gorgeous people. As you guys push the door, all eyes were on you and Mario.

You smiled all the negative thoughts away.

You went to go and get a drink, "Hey, you look good today" By the familiar voice, it was Ariel.

"Thank you!" I smile, "You look 10x better than me" I compliment back.

"Aw, thank you" She sweetly smiles.

"Ariel!" I hear someone shout, "Looks like I gotta go. I'll speak to you later" She smiles.

"Hey, you look good" a stranger smiles.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" You smile back.

"May I know your name?"

"Oh, I'm Paul"

"Y/N"

"Nice meeting you-"

"Hey" Mario interrupts.

"Oh hey" Paul greets Mario.

"Who are you?" Mario asks kinda harsh.

"Oh, Mario.. meet Paul. Paul.. meet my boyf-" Mario cuts me off with a kiss, leaving Paul to see us.

Paul suddenly chuckles, leaving Mario to cut our kiss.

"Dude, I'm not tryna hit on your girl" Paul lightly smiles.

"What?" Mario blushes, aw.. he's embarrassed.

"I was about to ask Y/N where she got the dress. My girlfriend's about to be here soon, her birthday's coming up and the dress looks so fantastic. So I complemented her on how she looks" Paul explains.

I laugh, leaving Mario speechless. "Aw, Mario it's fine. I won't trade you for anyone!" You smile.

He smiles and you put your arms around on his shoulders (when y'all do slow dances.. yeah. I don't know the word for it)

He puts his arms around your waist as he gives you a passionate kiss.

"you should be jealous more, you turn so hot" You laugh.

"Probably sometime again soon, but not too much. It kinda gives me Anxiety" He chuckles.

"Tell me when you need me" You smile.

He cups your cheeks as he kisses you.