> Request: Moving

I KNOW I WROTE ONE OF THESE A WHILE AGO. BUTTTT I DECIDED TO GET IT ON A HAPPY-SAD IMAGINE.

.. I think it was for like.. Gabbi? Gabby? Idk, the past one

But, Enough chit-chat. Enjoy, Chloe.

ayeitschloe056
-----

Chloe woke up, the sunlight shined across her room. 11:50 AM.

"Usual" She told herelf, and then she opened her phone.

It revealed a message from, her boyfriend, Mario.

Mario 🚀💞: guuuuuud morning, beautyyyyy. Wanna go for a walk? I need to go out after a while at home.
xoxo

Chloe smiled, and tucked a piece of her colored-cotton candy hair by her ear. Reply: yeah, sure. Buenos Dias to you too 😘. Meet you in 1:00! :) xo

She stood up and motivated herself to go out. After her shower, she picked some jeans, a white tee and put her hair in a nice little double french braid.

She smiled on how beautiful her hair looked, she then applied makeup.

At 12:50, she came to Mario's house, knocked as usual.

"Hey, Darling. How are you?" Mario's mom smiled.

"Hi, Mrs. Selman. I'm good too, what about you?" She then replied, smiling also.

"Oh, I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. Mario's waitin–" She got cut off my Mario saying, "Okay, I'm here!" He exclaimed.

You couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Alright, bye sweetie! Te amo" His mom said, "Bye!" He waved.

You guys discussed things, and laughed at funny topics you guys crossed to.

You and him took a break by a bench, across a bakery.

"So.. uh.. Chloe?" He called, Chloe responded with a simple, hm? and a smile.

"I-I need to talk about something" He looked down, Chloe's feelings changed. She felt.. Anxious. Anxious, Afraid, Sad.

"L-look. I'm not breaking up with you.." He chuckled at his remark on Chloe's sadness that he helt.

Her feelings a bit relieved, yet she was asking herself, what does he need to talk about?

"Look, I'm moving away a-and I'm not sure if I could come back.." He sighs, "I might come back 2-3 years after.."

Chloe's eyes start to get teary-eyed, as Mario was crying softly.

"T-This isn't goodbye isn't it?" She defended.

"No, it wouldn't be an ending for me. Unless I end it with a happy ending with you.. Chloe.." He gave his final hug and kiss on Chloe and walked away.

Leaving Chloe speechless, and crying.