> 27; You're sick

Your POV

Where the hell is Mario? You thought to yourself as you finished coughing violently.

The room was cold, colder than before. Getting sick a few days after Christmas didn't give you good vibes.

See, you were with Mario as he invited you to go swimming on December 26. It was cold, yes. But, you couldn't say no to your sweetest boyfriend.

And after that, it left you sick for two days. Not even letting him know even a bit.

He was busy with homework, providing content to his dear fans, keeping everyone happy. You understood that he was busy and you couldn't text or call him cause he might shout at you.

You sighed, shivering. Pulling the thick blanket closer to your body.

Suddenly, your phone started to vibrate.

You figured it was your (parent) but it wasn't. It was Mario.

You managed to press accept, even though the phone was cold. You haven't touched it for a few hours which meant it got cold.

"H-Hello?" You started, signaling that you were sick.

"Hey, y/n. Do you have any plans for today?" He said, getting excited.

You sneezed, "N-No, not really"

"Y/N, are you sick right now?"

"Pr-Probably?" You answer.

After that, he hung up.

MINUTES LATER

You were just watching TV as someone knocked.

"Come in!" You coughed.

"Hey, babe" He smiled, he was holding soup.

He lightly put your soup in a table, getting the spoon.

He fed you, one scoop at a time. "I'm sorry for being too busy and couldn't keep up with the news" He sighed.

"No, it's fine" You smile.

He smiled back, and proceeded to leave the bowl on your table as he got closer.

"Hey, y/n.."

"Yeah?"

"How many days have you've been not telling me you're sick?"

"Two whole days"

He hugged you, "Hope you get better soon, darling" He smiled and pecked your cheek.