> 22; your anniversary

You run to Mario's house after you've done important shit in your life.

You rang the doorbell as Mario swings the door open, "Hey" He said.

You smile and you come inside, "Looking pretty nice, selman" you laugh.

"you look gorgeous, babygirl" He smirks.

You blush, "Oh! before I forget. Wait here, I'm getting inside to grab something"

You sat on the white couch as Mario goes upstairs, "Y/N" Mario says.

You turned your attention towards him, he gets out a bracelet with half a heart and a necklace saying number one 💓

"Mario, you didn't have to!" You smiled.

He chuckles, and gets the necklace on you.

He attached the bracelet on you too, "Gorgeous" He smiled.

I laugh, "let's actually go out in a meet up today and see if anybody notices"

You look at the bracelet, it was the half of your ship name (ex. Mariel then mario gets MA and your get RIEL)

You smile, you tweet out "meet up with my hoee @itsmarioselman! (coffee shop) at 1:50 PM 😊🌸"

It was 1:46, Mario got out and attached the bracelet to him.

You peck his cheek and you carried on walking.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

"@MessyMonday: fans of @.itsmarioselman and @y/t/u who went to the meet up said that mario and y/n have the same bracelets and if you connect them its their ship name mariooo and y/nnnn what have you been hidinggg 🐸☕️ "

"@itsmarioselman: slurp your tea cause we're actually official for 1 month. and I love her @y/t/u"

"@y/t/u: he's not kidding, we are actually together 💓"