1

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

"Aw man!" Felix laughs loudly. "That was so cool, dude! You showed those guys who's boss!"

He smirks. His helmet was in one arm as his other raised to hush Felix. "I know, Fe. I'm the boss around this school. Everyone knows that."

Felix rolls his eyes. "Don't go bloating around with your ego, Jack. Your stats are going to fall deep and fast one day."

He scoffs. "When will that day happen, Fe?"

"The day you turn to me for advice."

They stayed silent for a moment before laughing loudly. "Shut the fuck up, man."

The two punks walk by a group of three boys. One with navy blue hair, with a taller one with brown hair, arm wrapped around each other, and one with bubble gum pink hair, a baby blue flowercrown on his head.

Jack smirks, grabbing the ass cheek of the pink haired boy quite roughly. "Hey sweet cheeks."

The boy gasps in surprise, looking at the green haired boy. His cheeks went bright red.

Jack looks over at him, still walking with Felix. He gives him a wink and a 'call me' signal with his free hand.

The pink hair boy groaned. "I'm sick and tired of that guy!" He says to his friends.

"Mark, do you even know who that guy is?" His blue haired friend asks.

"An asshole?" Mark sarcastically says.

"That's Jack! Sean McLoughlin! He's the biggest guy in school. Dude, he's clearly taken a liking to you," he says.

Mark sighs. "Ethan, he's just trying to get into my pants," he looks at his taller friend. "Am I right, Tyler?"

"Well...," Tyler scratches the back of his neck. "You're wrong, actually. He only does that type of stuff to you."

The bell rings, making Mark sighs. "Whatever. I'll see you guys at lunch," he says, walking off to his class.