Chapter 50 - Flood

The water poured in and all four of them ran to the door. They had left something in the room. The water was up to my ankles and quickly rising. I could make it. I ran back and collected the paper with the information about their plans.

"Ava hurry!" Joker said trying to keep the door open.

"I am I'm just-" with that the door had been forced shit by the impact of the water. I looked around frantically, for another way out.

"J! I'm trapped" I knew this was it.

"Ava no!" He shouted, banging on the plastic window separating us, too strong for the water pressure to crack.

Before the water got to my waist, I pressed their plans against the window so they could read them one last time.

"J I love you" I said loudly so he could hear.

We carried on trying the door but it was no use, the water was already at chest height. I began writing on my hand with the sharpie. Once I'd finished I pressed it against the window so they could read my message. I was fully engulfed in the flood now, taking my final breath. I opened my eyes under the water, looking through the window at them all, who were still trying to force open the door.

I shook my head and they all started crying, apart from J. Harley and Ivy comforted my mother as she watched her baby slowly drift away.

I decided that they shouldn't have to watch this so I took one last look at J, before pushing back, meaning they couldn't see me through the mistiness of the water.

I finally couldn't feel anything, and I just slowly drifted into a long, heavy sleep.

-------------------

The end.

No I'm kidding!!! But the end is soon everyone so be prepared!