Chapter 24 - Feel the Burn

Ava's p.o.v
Boomerang got up and left, but nobody followed.

Rick threw a pile of letters in front of Deadshot.

"She writes to you every day... every single day" he sighed as he picked up a letter.

Rick was about to leave when Floyd stood up, stopping him in his tracks.

"You had these the whole time? You had letters from my daughter the whole time?... we are gonna get you there, I will carry yo ass if I have too"

Flagg nodded and I stood with them, followed by Harley and the others.

We swaggered out of the bar in a tight group, shortly joined by Boomerang that appeared from behind a car.

Rick started telling us a plan and Katana walked off, the the SEALs began attempting to enter the underground, but Croc intervened and swam through the water.

We heard Katana talking to her sword and Flagg explained that her husband got killed with that sword, and it trapped his soul inside, so she talks to it.

When we had all finished going through a plan we walked into the subway, towards the huge ring of trash in the sky.

Around the corner stood enchantress and after all this I zoned out, it was like a strange ringing noise was shooting back and forth in my brain and it wouldn't stop. I fell to the floor in agony as it tore into my skull. I shrieked in pain and it wasn't until I felt somebody's hand on my shoulder that I was awoken from my trance.

My head snatched up and I saw Harley, she smiled and helped me up.

"Join me" I heard somebody whisper.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Somebody just whispered join me"

"No?"

I shook it off as I must be imagining things.

Suddenly a large demon like creature bounded over to us.

"Who's this!?"

"We should run"

We ran towards him and tried attacking him, but he threw us all back.

It started getting very warm, as Chato set a huge fire, and he began changing into a huge fire demon, pushing against the creature.

He was about to pull the creatures heart out when Chato began shrinking back to normal size again.

"Now! Do it!"

I ran over to him but arms held me back as a large explosion was echoed around the room.

"No!" I sobbed on the floor as I saw a large gap, where Chato used to be.