Chapter 26 - Boomerang on my heart

Jokers p.o.v

Yes! I finally had my doll back, and this time, she'll stay!

"Please just let me go!" She said, wriggling in my firm grip.

"Not today doll" I smirked and shoved her forward.

This was going to be fun.

Ava's p.o.v

This can't be happening, not again.

He shoved me back into the room with the squad inside, gripping me with his forearm wrapped around my neck, his head next to mine.

"Puddin' you're alive! You came back for me!"

"Shut up!" He said, his voiced laced with venom.

"Puddin?" She cried.

"Harley baby, I didn't mean it, come here" he threw me to the ground, extending his arms for Harley to run into.

He quickly shoved her away though, when he saw Boomerang helping me up. Boomerang grabbed me and pulled me closer protectively.

"We've just finished one battle, no need to start anotha" he said in his rich Australian accent.

"Give her too me" he said dragging out his words.

"No, why should I?" He said pushing me behind him.

Joker pulled a gun up and shoved it against boomerangs head, but Floyd quickly retaliated by pressing one against Jokers. I heard the click of a gun and Joker moved his hand, I heard a bang. I looked around frantically looking for the victim.

Flagg fell to the floor, clutching his stomach, June crying over him. We all ran over, but before I could get there Joker grabbed me, pulling me back into a helicopter.

I just sobbed, falling to the floor. My life was over, he found me again.

He lifted me up, trying to hug me and I flinched backwards. But he just grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him.

"Obey, or die. You know the rules doll" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Now now, don't get funny with daddy" I stared at him blankly.

"Puddin'!" His face dropped as he saw Harley make her way over to him. But he smoothed his hair back and put on a fake smile.

"Harley, you made it" he said with fake enthusiasm.

She leapt on to him, practically snogging his face off, he just went along with it.

Suddenly we heard a loud crash, and the helicopter was in flames. We looked around in terror, thinking if what to do.

He whispered something to Harley, as he looked over the side of the helicopter. She stared at him confused, but that quickly changed when he pushed her, making her fall back out of the helicopter.

"No!!" I ran over to the side but all I could see was smoke, I was about to jump out and end it all, when somebody grabbed me and pulled me back in.

The only thing I remember, is the loud crashing of the helicopter.

_____________________________

I woke up, lying in an all too familiar bed. I can't believe I was back here again.

I looked down at my arms and they had loads of tiny cuts all over them. In the mirror opposite me I could see the huge cut down my forehead.

Someone knocked on the door and before I could answer it opened.

"Hey, I see your up"

It was J. And by J, I mean Jason.

"You - you stay away from me" I said calmly, putting my hands up and moving backwards.

"Babe, I want to work things out"

"Yeah, well I don't, you ruined this, all of this for me. Now I'm back here. It's all your fault"

"That's not true, if I didn't tell him where you were, he was gonna kill your whole family, I was going to get you out somehow babe.. I - I love you"

"Bullshit, you never loved me. And even if you did, I hate you"

"You'll regret that" he stormed over slapping me, I fell to the floor, and he knelt down whispering in my ear.

"You're right, I never loved you, how could anybody love you? You're a -"

A loud bang erupted through the room and Jason fell to the floor. Standing up quickly I saw a bullet sized hole right through his eye, and Joker standing behind him with a gun.

My hands started shaking as he walked towards me.

"Doll, don't be scared" he said nicely.

"W-what?"

"I won't hurt you"

He came further forward, and I just let him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me tightly.

We pulled back and stared at each other, quickly closing the gap with a long and passionate kiss.

Have I finally found the heart of this demonic man?

_________________

Sorry for no updates, I fainted yesterday so I didn't get the chance to update. This was a fairly long one so I hope you enjoy. My ideas aren't the best because as I said I fainted and I have a banging headache.
- J xx