Chapter 11 - Robin's a Charm

Ava's p.o.v
I woke up to the sun shining through a crack in the curtains, instantly making me squint my eyes at the sudden change. I got up and stretched out my arms, but as I did I fell to the ground clutching my stomach in agony, letting out a pained scream. My dad and Jason ran in with worried looks on their faces, they ran over and helped me up but I just collapsed back down. I lifted my pyjama top up and the stitches from the gunshot had ripped, presumably when I stretched. I winced in pain as my dad took a look at it.

"We'll take you to my doctor right away. The hospital obviously didn't do a full check up, these stitches are shit" My dad said.

He picked me up and carried me downstairs into an office like room with a hospital bed and medical stuff, why have I never seen this before?

He rested me on the bed and the doctor looked at my wound.

"Ouch, who put these in?"

"I don't know, the night I got kidnapped he shot me, but I woke up and it was stitched, then he stabbed me there and I fainted, then when I woke up, again I was stitched. So I'm guessing him or a doctor"

"Well not a very good one if it was, well we need to start right away"

He put a mask over my face and I was gone.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I woke up and only Jason was there. Surprisingly I felt fine so I got up and hugged him.

"Hey hey hey, shouldn't you be lying down? You were gassed and hour ago" Jason laughed.

"Ur, yeah I suppose but I feel fine, I mean these last few weeks have brought me more pain than that, at least I was asleep" I giggled.

He hugged me and kissed my hair.

"You are gonna help me and your dad tonight, wanna train a bit now?"

"Yeah! Omg I'm so excited!"

He led me into a room with weapons and armour.

"So we are gonna go easy now. You just got stitches. I'll teach you how to shoot, pick a gun"

I looked over to all the guns and picked one it was black and gold, my favourite.

He took me over to a room with cardboard men and targets.

He showed me how to shoot and I must admit it was hard to get it on target but after about an hour of training I was getting nearly every shot bang on.

"So, obviously your dad is against killing, and so am I but if it's him, don't think just shoot, okay?"

"Y-yeah sure"

I didn't wanna actually use it, especially not in him. Then all the villains will be against me, even more then they are now with my dad being batman.

"But what am I gonna wear?"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. He put his hands over my eyes as we walked into the bat cave. When we were in he released his hands and there in front of me was the coolest thing I had ever seen. It was a black and gold dress (obviously) with my dads symbol on the chest area, then there was a light black cape on the back. Then there was the mask, it was black patterned and it fitted into the shape of your face and tied behind your head. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"That's not it, I got you this"

He pulled out a box and he opened it. Inside there was a gold charm bracelet with a bat charm on it. I leapt on him again and when we let go I thanked him as he slipped it onto my tiny wrist.

"So you can add more charms, but before you do I thought I'd buy this one for you"

It was a small gold Robin, and I looked up at him and I just melted in his gaze.

"Just kiss me already"

We leant in meeting in the middle, I think I love him.