Chapter 18 - Harley Baby

Ava's p.o.v
My dad was coming to save me! I'm getting out of here.

"What do you think you are doing, doll?"

I turned around and saw Joker standing there, holding a gun.

"You know I don't like it when people disrespect me" he laughed, scratching his head with his gun.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I heard your little phone call, care to explain?"

"U-urm well you see"

"That's what I thought" He grabbed my hair and ragged me out of the room, downstairs and out the door. Then he shoved me in the back of a van with a bunch of random guys, the doors slammed and one guy came towards me with a cloth in his hands. Oh great. He shoved it against my face and I fell into his arms unconscious.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I woke up with my head on a guys lap, I looked up and it was Jason.

"Jason? How did you find me!?"

"You rang us silly, we tracked the phone"

"Yeah but he heard me and knocked me out" I looked around and realised I was in my room?

"Doll, just kiss me"

"Doll? You've never called me that before?"

"Harley, just come over here!"

"What? Harley? I'm AVA"

That's when he came over and slapped me, my vision going blurry from the tears. I blinked them away and looked back at Jason, but he wasn't there. Instead in his place stood the Joker?

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly, where am I?

I looked around and saw the guy that knocked me out, and all the other guys that were there. Then I felt a bump and I realised, we are still in the van. None of that was real.

The van stopped abruptly and it threw me forward. I heard the doors open and two pairs of arms grabbed me. One had my arms and one had a hand over my mouth.

We walked into a building and I recognised it, it was Ace chemicals. Well I can't get any paler I suppose, but drowning in burning chemicals doesn't exactly sound very nice, so I'll please him by just letting him have his own way for once.

They pushed me to the platform where I fell before, and I hit the ground with a thud.

"Hey, don't you hurt her" He reached into his pocket and grabbed his gun, shooting the man in the chest twice. He then grabbed him and threw him into one of the chemical vats. Charming. He came over and offered his hand to me, I took it and he helped me up so forcefully that I was pulled into his chest. I have a feeling he did that purposely? Nah that doesn't sound like him at all! Note the sarcasm.

"So, here's the deal, you tell me where Harley is, or you go back in" he said looking over edge.

(I know Batman doesn't own Belle Reve, but I have no creativity and could not think of another name for and Asylum, so go along with it)

"She'satBelleReve" I mumbled quickly.

"Annunciation is key, say it again. Slower" he whispered into my ear, biting it after.

"She's at Belle Reve" I sighed.

"Belle Reve? Where is it!?"

"Terrybonne Parish, in Louisiana"

"Good girl, daddy is proud , but you know I like to have fun"

"Wha-"

I felt pressure on my shoulder and I fell backwards. Not again.

It felt like slow motion. I saw jokers smile getting smaller and smaller as I fell into the pool of burning acid. I felt it corroding away my skin, but I wasn't going to let him win. I swam to the surface catching a quick breath before submerging myself back in the acid. He wants me to be in pain, but this is the best I've felt in ages. I stayed down for so long, I nearly died of suffocation, until I felt two arms lift me up. Bingo.

I've got him right where I want him.

We got to the surface and I opened my eyes, breathing heavily.
I smiled falsely when I saw his face.

"You saved me?"

"Anything doll"

I planted my lips on his forcefully and he kissed me back passionately.

He started laughing when we pulled away and he carried me out and placed me in the front seat of the van this time.

"Where are we going now?"

"Belle Reve baby!"

Oh god no.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"When we get in there, I'll pretend to hold you hostage"

"But you are"

"Are what?" He snapped.

"Holding me hostage"

"Shut up" He said with sadness?

"As I was saying. When we get in there, I'll pretend to hold you hostage, then I'll shoot everyone and get my baby back"

"Then will you set me free?" I asked smiling, hope gleaming through my eyes.

"Maybe" He grumbled.

Joker got out the car and stormed around to my side grabbing my arm and dragging me out the car. He swaggered inside with a gun to my head.

Everyone looked scared as he walked us through the prison.

"This is Ava Wayne! Daughter of Bruce, or batman as you may know him, if you move, I kill you"

He shot a guard and took his work clothes or I suppose you could call it armour. He put it on and scoped out the prison. I followed him, well I had no choice as I was being dragged by two henchmen. He found a cage where there was a girl making a tiny cup of tea at a machine.

He blew up half the cage and walked in, Harley backing up as he got closer.

Slowly he pulled off the helmet and she leapt into his arms.

"Puddin'! You came back for me"

"Anything doll" a pang of jealousy rushed through my body, he said that to me.

No, Im not jealous. Definitely not of her and that damaged monster.