Chapter 6 - Video Chat

Ava's p.o.v
My eyes fluttered open slowly, my head spinning and my stomach was in agony. I was tied to a chair that was bolted to the floor, in a dark and gloomy room with just one flickering light on me.

"HELLO?!"

Why me? I was so scared, what were they gonna do to me? how did I get here? All I remember is my dad hugging me?

Suddenly I heard footsteps getting louder, closer and closer. They came into the light and started laughing.

Not him, anyone but him please.

"Hey doll face, have a nice sleep?"

"H-how long was I-I out?"

"Only like four days" he chuckled.

"W-what?"

"Anyway, we have someone on the phone if you want, I'm sure he'd love to see you"

He walked away slowly, laughing. I heard a strange rattling sound and a projected screen appeared on the wall. Then my dads face popped up, he had several guards including Robin behind him and he was wearing his Batman suit.

"D-daddy?!"

Tears started streaming down my face making my top wet.

"Joker, let her go. She has nothing to do with this"

"Oh but she does, once I brainwash her through torture and she gives up ,becoming evil like me, I will use her against you HA HA HA"

"Daddy please help me!!"

He ignored me, keeping a straight face. However Robin sent me a sympathetic look and gave me a wink. He's up to something.

"Anyway I'd love to stay and chat but we have some torturing to do! Oh you'd like to watch?"

"Joker, don't do this" My dad growled at the camera.

I whimpered as he came towards me, clutching a small pocket knife.

"It would be a huge shame to ruin such a pretty face"

He quickly swiped his knife across my cheek, leaving a little cut on my cheekbone.

Then he ripped the arm of my shirt off, throwing it to the ground. He stabbed my arm and started writing something, I whimpered in agony. When he was finished I glanced over. The cut was deep and would definitely scar. He had written mine.

"I'm not yours"

"Well i suppose I won't be nice then, I was letting you off lightly with that"

He lifted up my shirt and stabbed where my gunshot wound was twisting it around.

I screamed out in pain, starting to feel very dizzy. Blood started pouring down my torso, dripping in a scarlett pool on the floor.

"JOKER! Please I'll do anything, just let my daughter go, please! Like I let Harley go"

"Piss off Batsy, since when do I return favours? HA HA HA"

My head dropped as the pain took over me, the dizziness taking its toll on my strength. Trying to get back up, I failed miserably my head flopping back down. Black spots blurred my vision as I heard their conversation slowly slipping away.

I blacked out... Again.