Chapter 25 - Let Me Go

Ava's p.o.v

I stared in horror as my friend was blown up before my eyes, a sharp ringing noise echoed through my ears from the explosion.

We got up and stood in front of the enchantress, only an ounce of happiness was still in me, as we just defeated her brother and it will now be easier to defeat her too.

"Join me" she said tempting us.

"We will never join you" I spat at her in disgust.

"I'm not much of a joina'... but maybe see should?" Harley squeaked.

"Hey, she's tryna take over the world"

"So what's the world ever done for us anyway? It hates us!" She argued, walking over to the Enchantress.

"Hey, Harley!" Floyd said.

"Hey lady? I lost my puddin' but you can get him back right?" She asked shielding her eyes from the light.

"I can my dear, anything you want"

"You promise?"

"Yes, my child. You need only bow, and serve beneath my feet"

"I like what ya sellin' lady, there's just one teeny problem"

We all looked at each other confused.

"You messed with my friends"

With that she grabbed the Katana, stabbing her in the chest. She then ripped her heart out and the Enchantress fell to the floor.

We threw a bomb into the air above her and I threw a gun to Floyd. He caught it but as he was about to shoot he went into a strange trance, but quickly snaked out of it when he growled loudly and shot the bullet into the bomb.

There laid a dead enchantress, cold as ice. Rick took one look and walked away in despair.

"Wait!" I yelled.

June began to climb out of the enchantress' body and Rick ran over to her lovingly.

I decided to go outside and get some fresh air, this was such an exhausting day and I lost a good friend.

In the distance I could see a helicopter getting closer. Amanda is back... yay.

The breeze hit me as the helicopter landed near me, the door opened and three or four men jumped out, but inside I could see an all too familiar panda suit. I turned and was about to run when one of the guards tripped me over.

Someone ragged me up by my hair and I yelped in pain. I felt two warm hands wrap something around my eyes and I squinted them shut.

"Open"

I opened my eyes and there stood a very familiar man. One with a white face, green hair and red lips to be particular.

This was the man I thought died in the helicopter accident.

This is the man who stole my mask, and has kept it all this time, just to put it back on me.

This is the maniacal murderer that it going to kidnap me for the fourth time.

This is the man, that won't let me go.