Chapter 32 - James

Ava's p.o.v

My body jolted as the all too familiar electricity rushed through my core. My breathing quickened and I started coughing violently. The noise of nurses screaming caught my attention, after sirens were heard from outside. I forced my eyes open, and to my amazement Joker was being dragged away by asylum workers, his gaze fixated on me.

I was trying to send him a look back, of sadness? Of love? I'm not sure, but my intentions never came true, as the only thing I could look at, was the insides of my eyelids.

----------------------------------------------------

2 years later

I walked up the stairs, of my new house. It wasn't too far away from Arkham, far enough from the asylum, but too close to the memories. Me and my boyfriend, James, have finally moved in together. He is tall, with light brown hair, and small stubble. He is very tall and muscular, so he could kick jokers ass any day.

"Hey babe, what do you want for tea?" I asked.

"Not sure, you wanna order take out?" He said.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Actually, why don't we go out? Haven't done that in so long, then after we can have a little fun back here" he winked at me as he said the last few words.

"Okay mr romantic, let me get changed"

I got changed into a short tight dress, it was purple, kind of like the one I wore to go out with Jason. I took my mind off the subject as I slipped my heels on.

"You ready?" James said as he peeked his head round the corner.

I stood up and walked towards him, linking our arms.

"You look stunning A" he complimented.

"And you look handsome as ever" I smiled cheekily and sent him a wink.

------------------------------------------

Oooohhhh who's James?

Comment what you think, is James good or bad? 😉