Epiloge

Harry walked down the street, towards Butch's, his eyes, Unfocused, as he weaved effortlessly through the small crowd of people in front of him.

He soon reached his work place, as Butch had welcomed him back with open arms when he had moved back into the old apartment.

He walked in and was immediately greeted with a cheery hello from Butch, but the cooks smile fell as he saw Harry's blank look.

Wait for it.

"Are you okay?"

Ah, there it is, the Question Harry's been hearing a lot lately.

"I'm fine."

Came that automatic, default response from the monotone man. Making his boss frown and Joey stop from cleaning a glass at the bar, looking at him in worry.

Harry walked to the back slowly, his mind blank and dull, it's been that way since they escaped the house, thanks to Robin.

Robin.

Harry could feel his eyes water at the thought of his green haired love, he still doesn't understand why Robin did what he did, maybe it was desperation?

He'd never know now, that's for certain. Harry bit his tongue and pushed away the tears, and grabbed for his apron to start his shift.

Things were now relatively normal, it being two years after what happened.

For everyone but Harry.

Donnie was finishing highschool this year, along with Syth, and planning for college, Harry felt proud of him of course.

The teachers went back to what they had done before they were confined to the house again, taking up work as managers of stores or workers here at Butch's.

Shrignold was traumatized for a long time after his wings had been chopped off, but Larry and Gilbert were helping him, apparently sometimes he still attempts to fly sometimes, but is coping well with the change.

Harry on the other hand was very different.

He may have been monotone and dull before, but now he was even more so, he almost never spoke now, never left unless it was for work, or something important. On occasion he'd go to see Donnie or just out for a simple walk.

But things just weren't the same without Robin with him, they had finally figured out what they meant to each other, and within what felt like milliseconds to Harry, he was gone.

Robin was gone and he was never coming back.

Harry had tried hard to cope with it, but it was hard, sometimes harder than normal. He felt this huge gaping hole in his heart without Robin there with him.

But he was trying hard to move on, even if right now he's not doing the best.

Harry was planning on going back to school at some point for business management, since Butch had been talking about having Harry moved up from his current position from time to time.

He wants to be there for Donnie more than he has been recently, too, hopefully get a little closer with the teen.

He knew this is what Robin would've wanted, for him to move on and be there for Donnie, maybe even one day make something of himself.

But it felt like a fee on his shoulders, what he felt Robins wishes were for him, even without being by his side, which made it an even greater price for Harry to Pay.

But he was willing to do it for Robin.

This Is The Price He Pays For Love.

Okay!! Story officially over! I know, I know, it's crappy and it sucks, and updates were slow, and it was all over the place, and this ending was shit. But it's finally over and it's all come to the end!

I want to write something else in the future? It just won't be DHMIS. So if you guys have any ideas for me, feel free to shout them out to me please!!

And I also just want to thank you all who have read this story and stuck around since the beginning, I'm really happy that you all have enjoyed this crappy story that much!! I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for reading!!