He's Hurting

Harry sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he walked home into a empty apartment, he frowned in disappointment and dropped his bag with his work clothes.

He had been hoping to see Robin in the living room, or maybe cooking in the kitchen, so he could talk to the shorter male, who had been avoiding him these passing months.

The red head quietly walked to his room after kicking off his shoes, and saw Robins door open, meaning he was out somewhere right now, Harry sighed, he truly was alone in the apartment.

He walked into his room and sat down on his bed, looking at the floor, downcast as he ran his fingers through his hair, he missed talking to his green haired friend..

The red head tried his best to pass the time as he waited for Robin to get back from wherever it was he went...it's like he's never here, he didn't quite understand why Robin was avoiding him..

Did he do something wrong?

Was it something he said?...

'What did I do?...' Harry wondered ruefully as he quietly picked up his phone to see if Robin had texted or called him, damn...he never realized just how much of his life revolved around his friend until now..

Was that it??

Had he been to clingy?..

Harry let out a soft sigh, he'll probably never know now, he frowned and looked at his phone with dull eyes, and stared to wonder, should he just move out? He basically on his own anyways...

He just flopped back into his bed, slowly closing his eyes after staring at the ceiling for a good ten minutes or so, phone in hand, he was slowly dozing off.

He wasn't sure how long he had slept when he jolted awake when his phone, which was still in his hand buzzed, he quickly looked at it to see if it was Robin, but, of course it wasn't.

It was just Butch, asking if he could come in on Sunday, the disappointment boiled in his gut.

He sighed and rubbed his face, putting down his phone as he thought over his options, then he heard the door open, he grew a little hopeful as he walked out of his room "hey, how was work, Robin?" He called out.

No one responded to him, he frowned and walked out into the kitchen area "Robin?..." He hummed and looked into the entrance hallway. Robin was standing there, quietly taking off his shoes.

Harry hummed "Robin??..." He said again as Robin walked into the kitchen "it was fine.." The other male said softly as he got himself a glass of water.

He hummed a little, 'that's a start...' He thought to himself as he nodded and walked a bit closer, making the green haired male shift away from him a little.

Harry shoved his hands into his pockets "so..." He murmured, leaning against the counter across from Robin, who was avoiding eye contact.

Robin jumped off the counter "I'm...I'm gonna go get changed." He said and quickly put down his glass and fled down the hall to his room, leaving Harry to stand in the kitchen alone, pain pricking his heart, he wanted to call out to his friend, but he didn't.

He was hurting so much he couldn't speak.