We Need to Leave.

Robin was silent as he walked down the hall cautiously with Harry, his eyes were darting around them.

He shifted forward towards the basement stairs, careful to be aware of their surroundings, knowing Tony or any of the other teachers could be near.

Harry opened the door and started to make his way down the stairs, cringing as they creaked softly under his weight.

Robin shut the door behind them and followed Harry quietly, feeling wary of what they might see when they get down there.

When they reached the bottom, Robin felt for a light switch of sorts, and when he found it, he flipped it up.

What they saw was enough to send them both reeling back away from the scene, Gilbert and Shirgnold were laying on the floor, both looking beat, bruised and exhausted, Shirgnold even had blood dribbling down his chin.

Robin walked forward and knelt down beside the two small teachers. "O-Oh God, Shirgnold? Gilbert? Can you hear me?" He asked softly, gently shaking Gilberts shoulder, who flinched and groaned.

Harry bit his lip. "We need to leave, and we need to leave now." He breathed, picking Shrignold up carefully.

Robin nodded slowly. "Okay.." and carefully went to pick Gilbert up so the two could take the small males upstairs.

They started to trot up the stairs after turning out the lights, Harry peeked through the door to make sure no one was around before opening the door completely and letting Robin carry Gilbert out.

They both scurried back to the room after shutting the door, Harry cringed, as Shrignold was held carefully in his arms, he could feel something hot and wet seep into his sweater.

As they reached the room, and shut the door behind them, Donnie snapped his head around, looking away from the still sleeping Syth. "O-Oh God, what Did they do to them?!" He gasped softly, springing up from his chair and running towards them.

Harry and Robin walked over to Robins bed, setting Shrignold and Gilbert down gently. That's when Donnie let out a weak, stuttering cry, making Harry and Robin jump.

Donnie flung himself down to his knees beside the bed, his fingers gently gliding over Shrignolds back.

That's when Harry and Robins eyes widened. Shrignolds back had been bleeding because his wings had been sloppily cut off. Tiny little stubs where they should've been left behind, the area around them was bleeding a good amount.

Robin scurried to grab the makeshift first aid box he kept under his bed. He pulled it out and rushed over to the small males and started to clean their cuts. he carefully doused Shrignolds back with peroxide, the small love bugs body jerked in pain, making everyone flinch a little.

Harry sat down on his bed and buried his face in his hands. "This is so bad. God only knows how long they were down there.." he said softly.

Donnie once more sat down beside his own bed, his hand gripping syths, though the blonde didn't wake up. "I..I'm not sure how much long I can take being here Harry.." he whispered.

Robin finished patching up the small teachers, walking over to Harrys bed and sitting down beside him. "I'm not sure how much longer I can either.." he whispered, clutching Harrys hand.

They all sat in silence for awhile, they needed to figure out a way to leave this damned house once and for All.

And they needed to do it fast.

(Yikes on Bikes it's been awhile! Sorry for my absence y'all. I lost a bit of interest in writing for a bit. But I promised you all I would finish this. And I will! This story will becoming to its end rather soon. And I sadly don't think it will have a sequel, as I don't have as much interest in DHMIS anymore. But I will write other stuff! I'm actually writing two different original stories right now! If you guys think I should post them let me know please! Have a wonderful day you guys! Thanks!)