He's Fearful.

(Just so you guys know, these next few chapters, like, four or five of them, will be taking play over the course of three years, like this chapter is placed a month or so after the date. Just a heads up. Thanks.)

Robin was a bit jumpy and downcast as he walked towards the Café, his fingers wrapping around each other and rubbing together in a nervous fashion.

As he walked up to the counter, his heart raced, his eyes were wide, yet tired, he tried to smile as Matt walked up to the counter with his usual grin "hey there Robin! Long time no see, eh?" The blond chuckled.

Robin nodded slowly "H-...Hehe, yeah, long time no see.." He said with a weak chuckle "can I just have some Green tea please?..." He asked softly.

Matt nodded and his smile weakened a little "seeming a bit quieter then usual there Robin...what's on your mind?..." He asked as he walked back to prepare Robin his cup of tea.

Robin twiddled his fingers "just life." He said softly and smiled weakly, his eyes darting around the empty Café nervously.

As He came back with Robins drink, the blonde hummed "oh really? What about it?" He asked and handed the Shorter male his cup of tea.

Robin shakily took the cup from him "just...things have been changing over the past few months is all, it's all a bit overwhelming." He said, pulling out his wallet to pay Matt.

Matt quietly took the cash and hummed as he put it into the cash register, handing Robin his change.

Robin hummed and put the change and his wallet away with a soft frown "it's just got me a little on edge is all I suppose...." He said and hugged himself slightly, though he still carefully held his cup of tea.

Matt nodded as he listened quietly to Robin speak "well...there isn't much I can say, you know? I don't know exactly what your going through, so I don't think it would be appropriate to give any big advice." He laughed awkwardly.

"But, just...you know where you can find me if you need to talk, okay?.." Matt said and frowned in concern as Robin looked at him.

He smiled and nodded "th...thank you Matt, I'll talk to you later?.." He said and turned to walk out of the café.

Matt gave him one of his signature grins and nodded "you betcha!" He said and leaned forward on the counter.

Robin waved as he walked out the door, looking down at the ground with a soft smile, though it turned into a frown as he could feel anxiety grow within himself as he shakily drank his tea.

Things lately haven't been well with Harry.

Things happened after that date,

That maybe shouldn't have.

Things that were spoken to one another,

They should've stayed unspoken.

'And it's all MY fault...' Robin thought to himself as he sat down on a bench close to the grocery store he works in.

He looked down as the fear bubbling within his stomach slowly turned to anxiety, his thoughts growing ever darker as he sipped his tea, not even bothering to look up at the bright blue sky and happy people around him.

He couldn't, even if he wanted to, He's fearful of what he could see.