They Need Help.

Donnie struggled to keep himself together as the kitchen teachers sang to them for what felt like the hundredth time.

Harry, Robin, and Himself sat there, waiting for the feeling of knives, forks, and other sharp objects to pierce their skin, then they'd wake up in bed again, like they always did.

The teenager had been feeling even more helpless these past few days, because another teacher had started teaching once more.

Larry.

But Donnie could tell something was off about him, you could only ever see the right side of his face, his song sounded dull and almost sad when he sang, and when ever Donnie actually got to look him in the eye, he could see regret pooling in them.

He didn't know why, why the teachers were teaching them again, but he had a theory that Roy had something to do with it, but how is he controlling the teachers?...

The teen didn't get to think about it much longer as he got jabbed in the neck with a fork, the pain searing through his body for a split second before everything went dark.

He gasped for air as he jerked awake, panting and gripping his sheets as he broke out into a cold sweat, his eyes wide.

He looked over at Harry and Robin, in Harrys bed, who were both awake now as well, Robin clinging to Harrys arm, both gripping each other.

Donnie couldn't help but smile slightly as he saw them clinging to each other, he had guessed from the start something had happened between the two.

He's just upset it took him this long to figure out what.

Donnie slowly shifted to get out of bed, his eyes dark and tired from sleepless nights "and so the cycle repeats itself.." He whispered to no one in particular.

His smile from before had dropped as he shuffled towards the bathroom, staring straight ahead as Robin and Harry talked quietly back and forth.

The teenager flicked on the lights and shut the door behind him, staring into the mirror and touching his neck. there was no actual wound from his lesson with the kitchen teachers, that's normal, but there was a small bruise.

Donnie sighed and shook his head, staring into the mirror, at the bags under his eyes, his untamed hair, he looked worse then he did the first time they were put though all of this.

He slowly took a deep breath, closing his eyes and running his fingers through his hair. Then his eyes snapped open when he heard a knock on the door to the bed room, he walked out of the bathroom, looking at Robin and Harry with wide eyes.

They looked back at him with the same stare before Harry slowly got up and walked towards the door. He gripped the door knob and opened the door cautiously.

Donnie's eyes widened at the person standing there, Syth was standing there, well, barely. The Blondes legs were shaking, one of his arms was twisted in an abnormal direction, and he overall looked bloodied and beaten.

Robin gasped softly "Wh-Whoa, Syth are you okay?!" He asked as he and Donnie rushed over to the door, And Donnie wrapped an arm around the blonde as he looked like he was about to fall over.

Syths ragged breathing made Donnie flinch softly as the blonde whispered out "I...I'm fine..." He shakily smiled at them.

Donnie frowned "obviously not! You need help!" He said as he walked Syth carefully over to his own bed and sat him down, but Syth shook his head furiously.

"I'm..I'm not the one who needs help." He said and tried to get back up, but the blonde trembled on his feet and looked light headed.

The blue haired male frowned "Syth please, just lay down and we can talk in a little bit." He begged while Harry and Robin watched worriedly.

Syth swayed on his feet "B-But they need help.." He whispered as his eyes slowly closed and he fell onto Donnie, who grunted and caught him carefully "wait, what, who?!" He asked, but Syth was already out cold.

Donnie looked at Harry and Robin with wide eyes, it looks like they didn't exactly know what was going on.