Day Out.

Harry snored softly as he slept on the couch, arm hanging over the edge and touching the floor, his feet went off the armrest of the couch as he shifted. The couch wasn't the most comfortable, but it was bearable.

The red head grunted and woke up to Robin shaking him "Harry, Hey, Harry? GET UP." He said a bit louder, something hitting him in the face "oops." Robin said quietly after doing so.

Harry sighed and opened his eyes, though the world was only bits and pieces behind his red dread locks, he shifted and fixed his hair a bit too where he could atleast see his friend "what is it, Robin?.." He droned drearily.

Robins big blue eyes looked down at him "what, no 'thank you' for going and getting breakfast?" He smiled a little, holding a small white box.

Harry's eyes narrowed and he sat up with a soft puff "thanks?.." He said and stretched out with a yawn, his white tee shifting as He did so.

"What did you get?.." He asked and crossed his arms as Robin set down two plates on the coffee table along with the box.

"Oh, just some Egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches from the Café.." Robin said and put one sandwich on each plate. Before picking one up and handing it to Harry.

The Taller Male nodded and smiled slightly, taking the plate from him and looking down at the sandwich quietly.

It had been about a month of going back to the house, looking for Donnie, Robin still got upset when they talked about it.

Harry worried slightly for Robin, ever since they hadn't found Donnie in the house he seemed to panic a little more whenever he thought of the blue haired child.

In all honesty, Harry had given up on Finding Donnie, believing the worst had happened to the energetic but odd little 12 year old.

Robin thought very differently, he was trying his hard to keep faith in Donnie still being alive somewhere, despite his gut instincts telling him to just give up.

He didn't dare even think about the possibility of Donnie being dead.

He didn't want to, he didn't like the thought of it, in fact, the thought of it made him sicker to his stomach then the thought of what had happened before he woke up in the field.

"I think we should go and check the path and the cliff side again today.." Robin said with a harsh note of determination in his voice, Harry sighed a little.

"Robin, we've checked there a hundred times already, he's not there.." Harry said as he put his not even half eaten sandwich down.

Robin took another quiet bite, chewing thoughtfully before swallowing and saying "then let's look else where."

"Robi-"

"No." Robin cut him off firmly "I know he's out there Harry, we just have to find him." He said and looked at Harry with narrowed eyes.

Harry sighed, there was no stopping Robin was there?..he shook his head "fine....but don't forget you can't be late to work otherwise your going to loose that job you got..." He said and blinked.

Robin sighed "I know, I know, but we have to keep looking Harry!" He said and took another bite of his sandwich.

Harry nodded slowly, not really quite agreeing as he took a bite out of his sandwich, his own thoughts distracting him from Robin, who had finished eating and stood up, cleaning up the paper plates, and his trash.