You Never Knew Me.

Donnie walked towards the fast food joint doors as He and Syth talked cheerfully, neither noticed the pair of glaring eyes following them.

As they ordered, and then sat down in a booth, Syth glanced over and noticed the fact that a pair of eyes were following their every move, and he leaned over into Donnie's ear "hey, I'm not the only one who sees that right?" He asked.

Donnie glanced back behind them and saw the pair of eyes, practically burning them alive, and he sighed as he recognized them "great, he's following me." He sneered and scooted closer to the wall.

Syth blinked "who? Your dad?" He asked and leaned forward, Donnie nodded slowly "yeah, I don't know what he wants from me, but I'm not gonna listen anyways so he might as well leave." He said coldly as their food was brought to them, they said their thanks and the waiter was on his way.

Donnie seemed a little surprised when Syth suggested quietly "well...maybe you should go and talk to him..." He said and tapped fingers against the table.

The teen shifted awkwardly "I don't know Syth, I don't think that's a good idea..." He said softly and Syth looked at him calmly "well, you don't know until you go and talk to him." He pointed out.

Donnie hummed thoughtfully "okay...maybe I'll take your advice, let me think about it.." He said softly and Syth smiled "Good." He said and stuffed a fry into his mouth.

The blue haired Teenager smiled at his friends goofy actions, and contemplated talking to his father, as he felt the state burning the back of his head.

He slowly came to his decision as he quietly got up out of the booth and looked around for his father, and it wasn't long before he saw the older male, sitting at a booth a few down from he and Syths.

Donnie walked up to his father and quietly sighed "I have a feeling, you want to speak with me?" He said Cooly to his father.

Roy looked at him and slowly nodded, getting up out of the booth and slowly made his way to the door, and Donnie glanced back at Syth before following his father outside.

Roy and Donnie stood in the parking lot quietly for a moment, before Roy spoke in a raspy voice "Have you thought about what I said?.." He asked and Donnie glared at him.

"You mean your idea to 'make up for lost time?'" He asked Cooly "no way, I know that if I go with you I'd end up back in that house." He sneered.

Roy smiled a little "who ever said that? All I simply want to do is spend time with my son." He said.

Donnie gritted his teeth "that's the same lie you used before." He spat and balled his hands into fists.

Roy shrugged "well....I'm not saying I'm lying now, but you fell for it back then." He laughed a little, though it sounded almost like a growl "You were such a naive child."

Donnie glared at him "not quite as naive as you think." He said and shoved his hands into his pockets and tried to relax himself.

Roy raised an eyebrow "oh really?" He hummed and crossed his arms as he looked at his son.

"Yes." Donnie said firmly as he hunched his shoulders, he was still shorter then his father, and his glare intimidated the teen, but he wouldn't show it.

Roy smiled once more "well, that doesn't change anything, I still want to make up for lost time.." He said and Donnie sneered in anger as his father continued "I feel like a don't even know you anymore!" He laughed hoarsely.

Donnie's eyes widened, then narrowed as he nearly screamed "You NEVER knew me!" He scowled as his father stepped back "You just knew what I cared about, and what I was scared of,...the. You used it against me!" He sneered and shoved Roy back roughly.

Roy stiffened and looked at his son blandly "So?..What does that have to do with now?" He asked Cooly.

Donnie growled "It has everything to do with now! Why should I even be talking to you right now?!" He said and turned away, about to walk inside when Roy called to him, his voice now as cold as ice.

"You do realize your going back to that house weather you like it or not, right?"

Donnie turned to glare at his father, and stood up straight, and proud as he said defiantly "You'll have to make me."

Roy chuckled softly "I thought you may say that.." These words, they confused Donnie deeply for a split second until he gagged when something hit him over the head roughly.

(Whoo! Another one bites the dust! Sorry I haven't really been working with Robin and Harry lately, I will in the next chapters, this was all just to advance the story tbh, but there will be more feelz to come, just so you know, have a nice day! :D)