Wait, What?

( Every Time I mention a song or book or movie or anything like that I will say this again, I don't own the DHMIS characters, and I don't own any songs, books, movies, or anything of the likes mentioned in this story, thanks.)

Harry was walking home from work, he had found a job at Butch's, surprisingly enough, Butch himself had offered him the job.

Robin Wasn't to fond of the fact that he had, without hesitation, taken the job, but it didn't faze Harry much.

It was around 5 in the morning right now, he takes the night shift as a bartender in the restaurant, he works a 9 to 5 shift, which wasn't to terrible he supposed.

As he walked up the stairs to the new apartment they owned, he noticed the door cracked open, he frowned a little and opened the door, there were groceries on the floor, but the sight in the living room made him relax, crack a smile, and chuckle.

Robin was dancing, and singing, badly, to....Lady Gaga?...

" 'CAUSE YOU KNOW THAT BABY IIIIIII!~
I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME! PAPA-PAPARAZZI!" He sang at the top of his lungs, holding the Turkey baster in his hands like a mic, and was spinning and twirling around the living room.

They were so going to get a noise complaint.

But Did that Stop Harry from, Instead of stopping his friend, taking a video?

Nope.

He sat there for a good while, videoing Robin singing his heart out to some more of Lady Gaga's songs, like Just dance, Monster, and then finally, Harry's personal favorite to video,
Love Game.

"DON'T THINK TO MUCH. JUST THRUST THAT DICK, I WANNA TAKE A RIDE ON YOUR DISCO STICK!" He sang and hugged himself as he twirled around, before tripping on the coffee table and falling onto the floor, he squeaked, making Harry Blush and laugh even more, Thinking his friend at this very moment was being way to adorable.

This Made Robin look over at the door, and he blushed as red as Harry's hair, he sat up and started yelling "H-HARRY?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THE- Wait..." His face only got redder if that was possible.

"A-ARE YOU RECORDING THIS, OH MY GOD HARRY, TU-TURN THAT OFF!" He screeched and ran up to Harry, Trying to grab at Harry's phone to get him to delete all the videos and pictures he had taken.

Harry laughed and stopped recording, but didn't give the shorter male his phone, nor did he delete anything "Hehe, Sorry, Came home, heard and saw your WONDERFUL singing and dancing, couldn't resist." He teased

Robin groaned and buried his face in his hands "oh my god, I cannot believe you.." He plopped down on the floor and curled into a little green haired ball of awkwardness on the floor.

Harry shook his head and rolled his eyes "c'mon Robin, get up, it's not that bad." His friend looked up with nervous, hopeful eyes "really?..." He whispered and smiled a little

"it was adorable." Harry chuckled and nudged his friend with his foot, Robin frowned and then puffed "I hate you." He curled into a ball again and Harry chuckled as he wondered off to go and take off his work uniform.

Robin got up off the floor and crossed his arms, embarrassment was all the green haired man could feel as he shuffled his feet and pouted.

Robin then loosened up and flushed as he realized how much of an idiot he must've looked like as he wondered after Harry quietly, putting his hands in his pockets.

As he rounded the corner into Harry's room, he opened his mouth to speak, but it was left hanging open as he frozen solid to where he stood in the doorway.

Harry was in nothing but a pair of Boxers, getting changed out of his work clothes, he ran his fingers though his hair as he picked out a shirt for the day, leaving Robins eyes to wonder his friends well sculpted body.

Harry's slight muscles rippled as he bent down to pick up the shirt and slid it on, it covering his well toned chest, Robin gripped the doorframe as his eyes wondered downwards, towards Harry's covered hips, down to his thighs.

Harry's thigh gap was almost enough to make Robin squeal as he quickly shook his head and looked away as his friend pulled up his jeans, He quickly walked down the hall and back into the kitchen.

Harry came out only a minute or so after him, in a white tee and some jeans, his casual clothes for when it was hot.

Robin was now just awkwardly stumbling around the kitchen as he put the groceries away from earlier.

Harry watched for a moment and asked "how was your night?" He hummed as he started to help stack cans in the cabinet, Robin smiled at him weakly, jumping a little. "O-Oh, it was fine, how was work?" He asked and felt his stomach clench a little.

Harry nodded "it was good, it was good.." He hummed and started to put the meats and veggies into the fridge, though he did it nearly as he got a quick lecture about neatness from Robin the last time he didn't.

Robin nodded "that's wonderful....so, Will this be constant? Does your schedule never change?.." He asked softly.

Harry shook his head "no, I have Monday's  and Thursday's off, and Sunday? Sunday depends on how busy they get weather or not they'll call me in.." He explained as they finished, and started to pick up the plastic bags and throw them away.

Robin hummed thoughtfully and quietly looked down "ah, okay.." He picked up quietly, and normally he'd be focused on dinner at this point but something else was on his mind at this very moment.

Harry frowned and looked at his friend quietly "Why? Is something wrong?.." He asked and raised an eyebrow.

Robin jumped "N-No of course not! I was just wondering because I was supposing you and I could go out to Dinner at some point soon.." His words became quieter and quieter as he fumbled with his cook book.

Harry's eyes widened a little and he blinked, shifting so his whole body faced the green haired male "Wait, What?" He tilted his head.

Robin flushed softly and looked through his cook book, a bit absent minded, "I said. I was supposing you and I could go out for Dinner or something soon.." He mumbled and his hands shook as he sweated awkwardly.

Harry looked at his friend blankly "Robin?"

"Yes?.."

"Are you trying to ask me out on a date?.."