Drunken Fun.

(Just a few things, yes, Harry will sometimes act like an Angsty teen when drunk, and Robin will be like a giddy, giggly little school girl, Kay? Kay. Also basically this chapter was really just to possibly in a way enhance romance later on and to add more humor, also I'm  sorry for taking forever to update, I've been lazy. So yeah, thanks.)

Robin was as giggly as a little school girl as Colin and Tony nudged him and Harry into they're apartment.

"Okay there love birds, calm it down a little." Tony grunted as he practically carried a slightly limp Harry into living room "Let me GOOOOOOOO." The Red head complained.

Colin was pushing Robin foreword with his feet, he didn't seem to fond of making even just that much contact with the Green haired male.

Harry was still complaining as he was plopped onto the couch, "Nooooooo*HIC*oooooo! I don't WANNA SITTTTT." He whined and slid down onto the floor.

Robin stumbled over to sit on the couch, but ending up tripping on the coffee table and face planting into the floor, the two teachers leaned forward to get him up, but stopped when they saw the short male shaking in laughter. "Heheheeheheheheee!~ *HIC*"

The two teachers sighed in exasperation as they looked at the two drunken men on the floor, one laughing his ass off, the other complaining about every other thing.

Colin sighed "Butch didn't say we had to STAY with them, did he?.." He asked Tony, who sighed softly in return "he did.." He grumbled and watched as Robin slowly and shakily stood up.

Harry grumbled as he seemed to be trying to sleep on the floor, Robin nudged him "Harry? HHH*Hic*Harryyyy get up I wanna watch that movie we rented.." The shorter of the two whined.

Harry groaned and looked up at him "I am not watching that stupid- *Hic* C-Chick Flick!" He grunted to Robin, who only complained back.

"You promisseddddddd!" Robin whined and looked down at Harry with a pout, which made the red head sigh and sit up "tsk, FINE."

Robin giddily squealed "YAY!~" he immediately gripped at the red heads hand and tried to get him up "Come on come on let's gooooo!" Robin laughed

Harry whined as he was basically dragged to Robin's room, leaving Tony and Colin to stare after them "Well..." Colin sighed "should we go and watch them?.." He asked.

Tony thought about it for a moment "no, I think staying out here will be fine.." He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Robin plopped down onto his bed as Harry stumbled in to the room after him "Are you seriously going to make me watch This?..." He grumbled and sat down.

Robin grinned eagerly and hiccuped a little "Yes I am!" He squeaked happily and sat up, grabbing the remote that was on his bedside table.

He fumbled with the buttons a little as he turned on the Tv, Hiccuping and shaking his head as he felt a little woozy.

Harry watched as the screen switch on and Robin quickly wobbled over and put the DVD into the movie player, he grinned giddily when the title screen popped up.

He quickly jumped back onto the bed, and nearly Harry, as he pressed play and got comfortable.

The movie was about an hour and half long, and once it was over, Harry shouted at the screen, making the still Drunken Robin jump and squeak "AH COME ON!" The red head shouted.

Robin blinked and clutched his chest "W-What's wrong?!" He asked and Harry crossed his arms "HOW COULD THEY END IT LIKE THAT?! JANET AND ROBERT DIDN'T EVEN GET TOGETHER!!" Harry screeched.

Robin blinked "B-...But Harry, Janet and Robert were complete opposites! Not at all good for each other!" He said and raised an eyebrow.

Harry looked at him "Are you joking right now? They were PERFECT for each other! A bad boy and a good girl are always the perfect couple!" He huffed.

Robin frowned "In my honest opinion Janet's a spoiled brat, and Roberts background was way to sketchy." He crossed his arms.

Harry furrowed his brows "No, Janet was not, her parents barely even paid any mind to her, and Robert grew up in a bad home!" He said.

"You two barely know anything about these characters, they were talked about in the movie over all for about 20 minutes..." Tony said as he looked at them for the floor beside the bed, where he and Colin were watching the credits roll and munching on some chips.

Harry grunted and looked at the teachers "Shut up, they were important to the plot!" He said and Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Harry, all they did was talk in the hallway and they were friends with the main characters, that's it." Tony pointed out.

Harry puffed and looked away "W-Whatever! You all are just stupid that you can't see such an OBVIOUS romance between them!"

Robin giggled a little and shook his head "well, your certainly getting worked up over a movie you didn't want to watch!" He exclaimed.

Harry looked at him and hunched over and grumbled under his breath as the other three laughed.

Tony and Colin got up "hey, I think you two are fine enough to stay here on your own, and it's late, so we're going home." Colin waved as they made their way out, the four exchanging good byes.

Robin looked at the pouring Harry and chuckled "what's wrong? We were just teasing!" He said and poked Harry.

Harry looked at him and loosened a little "okay okay, it's fine." He said and gave a faint smile as they laid on the bed together, talking quietly now.

They would crack playful jokes and Harry would drop horrible puns as they laughed and talked, Ignoring the replaying movie on the Tv.

Harry hummed softly "hey Robin?" He hummed The still alcohol-flushed Robin looked at him "yeah?" He grinned.

He tilted his head "you ticklish?.." He asked and Robin jumped a little, "why...why are you asking?.." He blinked,

Harry grinned mischievously "cause I'm gonna get ya!" He said and reached out to tickle the green haired male, who squeaked and rolled over to try and get off the bed, but was snatched up by Harry and pulled back.

Robin laughed and squirmed as Harry tickled his sides "N-NOO!~ HEHEHHEHE!~" Robin thrashed about as Harry chuckled "cry Mercy!" He said as his fingers spidered along Robins sides.

"Mercy! Mercy!" Robin squeaked in laughter as Harry's tickles got a bit weaker, and the two's eyes dropped as Harry's hands slowly stopped moving.

Soon enough the two were dozing on the bed, the movie still playing in the background as light from the ceiling fan lit up the room.

Nothing wrong with a little drunken fun before bed.