Back Again.

Harry was quiet as he woke up, grunting in confusion as the hands slapping at his face "What do you want?!" He snapped and sat up, but when he opened his eyes, they widened almost immediately with the sight in front of him.

Robin and Donnie were standing beside his bed, well, his old bed, back in that..G-GOD DAMN HOUSE!!

Harry shot up out bed with a panicked expression, and Robin looked just the same as he and Donnie stepped back, Donnie just looked down right angry..

Robin looked on the verge of tears as he spluttered out "H-Harry how did we get here?! H-HOW ARE WE GONNA GET OUT AGAIN?!" He asked almost desperately, looking like he was about to have a heart attack.

Harry tried to think of something to say "I-I.." He felt lost for words as he looked at the shorter man, he couldn't think of what to do.

Donnie was pacing back and forth, he was seething, muttering curses under his breath, but what got Robin and Harry to jump is the fact that at one point in the silence, Donnie picked up his old beside table and smashed it against the window.

"D-Donnie! What the hell?!" Harry demanded, though he stiffened when Robin gasped and gripped Harrys shirt, pulling himself closer to the taller red head.

Donnie looked like he could scream when the window didn't break like he had hoped, he dug his fingers into his hair as he ground his teeth together "D-Damnit!" He swore.

Robin frowned and hesitantly let go of Harry "what do you think is going to happen now?...will all the teachers come back?...and start giving lessons again?.." He asked in a soft, shaky voice as Harry still stood, lost for words with everything that's happening.

Donnie looked back at his friend and sighed "I have a feeling whatever happens?...it's not going to be good." He said and his eyes narrowed at the ground.

Harry wrapped his hands together nervously and Robin fidgeted nervously, Donnie sighed as he walked towards the bedroom door, twisting the door knob, to his surprise however, it opened.

"Huh, I had expected it to be locked..." The teen whispered as he walked out into the hall, Robin and Harry quickly followed him, Harry trying to get in front so the two younger males would be protected behind him.

As they reached the living room, everything seemed to be decently normal, but Donnie looked at the calendar and a shiver went down his spine at the date on the calendar.

June 19th

Donnie sighed as he just shook his head, but Harry noticed that both the teen and Robin started to tremble as they made their way towards the kitchen, feeling the tension rise even farther.

As they walked in, no one was in there, so Donnie sat himself down in a seat, and laid his head and arms on the counter, sighing deeply, Harry and Robin sat down beside him, but didn't put there heads down.

Robin fidgeted nervously "what now?..will the teachers come after us?...or will there be n-new teachers?.." He asked and Harry looked down at the trembling man, he gently put a hand on Robins back "Dunno....but I'm sure it'll be okay.." He murmured quietly.

Robin jumped at the contact, but smiled a little and nodded "Yeah.." He said and fiddled with his fingers, Donnie looked at the taller male trying to comfort Robin and smiled a little.

But the vague peace and slight comfort ended when Donnie heard a soft chuckle, and he whipped his head around, looking for the source, he spotted two yellow eyes looking at them from the shadowy hall way, Harry and Robin jumped a little.

"Who's there?" Harry demanded as he took his hand off of Robins back, only to place one hand on Robin's shoulder, and one on Donnie's.

A tall clock walked forwards, about up to Robin's shoulder, and Harry smiled for a second "Tony!" He said and breathed a sigh of relief at seeing the familiar teacher.

"Heh, that's me." He said softly, his eyes narrowed slightly, sending a bad feeling up Donnie's spine, and he gripped Harrys shirt as the red head got up to talk to the teacher, and Harry looked back at him, confused.

Donnie was glaring at Tony, Who was now making eye contact with him, and Donnie noticed the his yellow eyes glinted a dark maroon every once and awhile, and Donnie whispered softly to Harry "somethings not right."

Harry looked at Donnie for a moment, and then back to Tony, looking harder, and stiffened a little when he saw what Donnie saw, and he backed up a tiny bit "what are you doing here Tony?" He asked in a forcefully calm tone.

Tony chuckled "I think the question is, what are you doing here?" He asked and walked closer to the trio, Harry stepped in front of Donnie and Robin, now glaring at Tony "your talking like we want to be here." He said Cooly.

"Well, I know Roy brought you all here against your will." He commented and Robin gripped his shirt "So Roy's the reason we're here again?.." He breathed, sounding shaky but angry.

Harry gritted his teeth, muttering under his breath as Tony walked closer, drawing a sword, that looked almost like the hand of a clock, and held it firmly in his grasp as he grinned "well, let me escort you to your first lesson~" Tony chimed.

Robin was trembling as the tall teacher strode towards them, and he started to question if he should even hope of getting out again.

(Hey guys! Sorry if this took awhile!~ it was kinda a pain to right, just so you know things will get a little crazy soon, and thank you once again for reading my story! )