This Is Not A Date.

Robin doesn't know how it happened, but apparently Him asking Harry out on a 'date' which it was not! Had gotten around to the teachers.

And Tony and Paige had INSISTED they help set it up, God could this get any worse?...

Apparently so!

The Teachers had set him and Harry up at Butch's tonight, and Tony had taken Harry away to get ready, he hoped Harry was having more fun then he was right now..

"Ooo, this would look great! Actually...no, no...that's all wrong..." Paige was muttering to herself as Robin sat on the bed, in a tee and some shorts, Paige wouldn't even let him get a word in edge wise about what he wanted to wear.

He had just wanted a casual, Friendly night out with his friend! No, this was not a date, not at all! No romance to be created!

Robin sighed as he scratched the back of his neck, he hoped Harry didn't hate him now for this or something, if he had just kept his big mouth shut..

Paige smiled wide in delight as she emerged from Robins small closet, she was holding His nice Tan flannel, some grey jeans, along with a pair of his converse.

"Here, change into this!" She said and practically threw the clothes at Robin, how jumped and caught them quickly, flinching when a shoe nearly hit him in the face.

Robin was about to change when he looked up and saw Paige still there, looking at him expectantly, after a few minutes of waiting for her to move or say something, Robin cleared his throat "P-...Paige I can't change with you in the room.." He said awkwardly.

Paige jumped a little "oh, yes!~ silly me!~.." She sang and quickly walked out of the room, Robin sighed as she shut the door behind herself, he looked down at the clothes and rubbed his face.

He quietly started to get changed, starting to wonder what Harry may be wearing...

His mind quickly traveled to the images of Harry's lean, Beautifully sculpted Frame as he was changing, Making Robin flush.

His mind had been traveling to these images a lot lately, ever since Harry had agreed to have dinner with him, actually.

But as he tried to push the thoughts away he couldn't help but wonder What Harry's chest felt like, it had looked well toned when he had saw it, probably felt Amazing...

Robin shook his head rapidly "N-No! I don't like him like that!" He grunted to himself as he looked down and pulled on the grey jeans quietly and quickly.

"J-Just because his Body is like that of a G-Gods doesn't mean I'm attracted to him like that, o-or that I should ogle him!" He scolded himself with a hefty blush.

Robin finished up by pulling on his converse and buttoning up his flannel all the way, before Long Paige knocked on the door and called "Hurry up Robin!~ don't want to be late for your date!~" she giggled and walked downstairs.

He bit his lip and ran his fingers through his messy hair as he walked out, sliding his converse against the floor slightly and followed the giddy Paige downstairs.

As he And Paige walked through town, he glanced around at the lit up signs, it was dark already as the multi-colored haired girl gripped his hand and lead him down to Butch's.

Robin felt nervous upon walking up to the restaurant and having Paige pull him inside, The place was empty, like a ghost town almost, but there was a nice table set for two in the middle of the room.

The place was dimly lit by candle light, Robins eyes sparkled slightly, it actually looked quite beautiful.

He jumped a little as he was sat down quickly at the table and his hair was fussed with by Paige for a second, only in vain as she made it even Messier, She sighed in defeat after a few attempts at: 'fixing' it and walked out of the room quickly.

As Robin sat alone in the restaurant, he felt worry twist in his gut, what if Harry had decided not to come? What if he was mad at him for something?

His worrisome thoughts were interrupted by Harry, who's cool voice broke into them "Hey there, is this seat here taken?.." He asked with a small smile.

Robin jumped and looked at Harry, he felt his chest and gut fill with butterflies as he flushed, mouth slightly agape.

Harry was wearing a Navy blue turtleneck sweater, some skin tight black jeans and heeled black boots, but what caught Robins attention the most was the fact that Harry's hair was pulled back out of his face in a pony tail.

Robin was spluttering as he stared at Harry's face, at Deep blue eyes that were normally hidden by his friends thick mop of hair, he gripped his shirt "U-U..Uh, no?.." He smiled and chuckled weakly.

Harry raised an eyebrow as he sat down "Heh, you okay there Robin?" He asked as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand, his other hand resting on the table, playing with the silverware.

Robin blushed "Y-Yes of course!" He smiled weakly and chuckled as he fixed his hair a little and looked down at he menu of the restaurant.

Harry nodded as an awkward silence fell over the two, he shifted a little and hummed "Well, Tony kept teasing me about us going on this 'date' here, did you have as much trouble with Paige?.." He asked.

Robin sighed and laughed weakly "oh yes, she wouldn't stop talking about how it's a date, even though I explained it isn't, this is just a nice night out with a friend, you know?.." He smiled at the red head.

Harry nodded "mhm, just a nice dinner out.." He smiled back at his friend as he looked up, Canary had brought them some water, and was asking them if they wanted anything to drink.

Robin was sweating nervously as he thought, 'well, there is no way this night could get any more awkward...'