The Pain Of Seperation.

Harry was quiet as he walked down the dirt path, gripping the flannel scarf he was wearing, his dull eyes half lidded.

Those....things.....the teachers, had been driving them all to insanity, he gripped his chest and clenched his teeth the more he thought of the gruesome moments.

Harry sighed and looked out at the forest ahead of him, he put his hands down to his sides, his eyes set ahead as he walked, he wasn't sure where he was going, but he felt his heart ache that his friends weren't with him for the first time in what seemed like forever.

Normally, if he were walking anywhere, he'd have Donnie's cheerful commentary to what he was doing, Or Robin's quiet comments on what he did wrong when cooking the eggs for breakfast, or the peaceful silence they'd have when they were all sitting in the living room, waiting for their favorite show to come on...

He looked down at his feet with narrowed eyes, thoughtful, he wanted to go back for them, he would, but he can't, he can't bare the thought of going back to that damn house.

Harry looked up as the sunlight hit him in the face, he flinched and adjusted to the bright light before looking around, he seemed to be in the middle of a field, he looked out across it and saw small dots in the distance, buildings maybe?

He started walking a bit faster he approached the objects in the distance, they were in fact, buildings, he brightened when he saw a town, he could get help! He could get people to help him go back for Robin and Donnie!

Then his heart sank.

No one would believe him...who would believe some random person off the streets that just comes up to them and says "help! my friends are being held hostage by crazy objects that come to life and teach us life lessons in the most Gruesome of ways!"

He rubbed his face, but he approached the town anyways, trying to seem as nonchalant as possible, he looked around for a place that could have a phone of sorts, maybe he could call them..

Harry Spotted a phone booth and walked a bit quicker towards it, some people were giving him funny looks, most likely for the fact he was wearing a suit and scarf in the middle of summer, but he didn't care as he walked into the phone booth.

He pulled out a few loose coins from his suit pocket and put them into the slot, he dialed the number and held the phone up to his ear "Come on....Come on! I have to help them!" He whispered to himself as he listened to the phone ring.

No answer.

Harry felt his chest clench "what if they're....getting another lesson?.." He worried and hung up the phone, he walked out and looked around, seeming a bit weird to most of the towns folk as he fidgeted and fiddled with the buttons on his suit.

Harry walked down the street from where he came and looked out on the field, he balled his hands into fists and thought of what to do.

He put his face into his palms and took a deep breath, and turned around, walking back towards the phone booth again, walking on and grabbing a few more coins, some of his last, he bit his lip as he dialed the number once more.

Still no answer.

He hung up and ran his gloved fingers through his hair, his messy hair which felt so knotted he would have to cut it to brush it, whatever, his hair was like a mop anyways, plus it was the least of his concerns.

He walked back out, and sighed as he walked more into the town, he looked around at the shops and Cafés littered everywhere along the streets.

He walked into one of the Cafés quietly, fixing his scarf as he walked up into the counter and looked at the cheapest possible drink with any sort of caffeine.

The barista was a dirty blonde male, with bright green eyes, though he looked bored as Harry walked up to him, "urh....Just straight black coffee please..." He said quietly.

The dirty blonde male looked up and he looked him up and down quickly before grinning "sure thing, what's your name?~.." He asked, suddenly cheerful as he rested his chin on his intertwined fingers, elbows resting in the counter.

Harry hummed "Harry." He said simply and backed up a little from the other male, not to keen on his cheerful nature.

The male nodded and walked to the back and started preparing the coffee, leaving Harry alone with his thoughts.

Harry went and quietly sat down at a nearby table, the place wasn't very busy, save for Two girls and a guy sitting at a booth on the other side of the room.

He watched them quietly as his mind wandered, the male seemed tall and Very muscular, almost like body builder, the other girl was short with bushy pink hair, up in a neat pony tail, and the last girl was even shorter, brown hair with lighter stripes on it, bangs covering her eyes and she was wearing a sweater, and people were giving HIM weird looks..

As the barista walked over and gave them they're drinks, the two girls started snickering, at something on the males cup, the male was confused until he read what was on his cup, flipped and accidents spilt the coffee on himself, and the girls started laughing even harder then before.

Harry smiled a little until the barista came over and set his coffee in front of him, "heh, your new around here aren't you?" He asked and leaned on the table.

He looked at the barista with an eyebrow raise "urh....yeah." He said and quietly grabbed his coffee, the Barista smiled "welp, it's nice to meet you then! I'm Matt." He said and Extended his hand to Harry politely, though it almost looked like the shorter male was sizing him up as Harry gripped his hand and have it a firm shake.

"I'm Harry, as I already told you." He said simply and Matt smiled "I look forward to seeing you here again hopefully." He chuckled, winking and walked back as an older looking man called to him "Matthew! Back to work and stop flirting with the customers!"

Harry blinked, was that guy flirting with him? He couldn't tell..'whatever it's not really important.' He thought to himself and took a small sip of his coffee.

It had been about an hour he had sat there, the other three long gone as it slowly was starting to get dark out, Matt walked up to him "hey, I'm sorry bro, I know this is a nice place but we're closing up." He said and smiled slightly.

Harry nodded and stood up, throwing away the cup and paying Matt quietly, ignoring the males goodbye as he walked out, he looked around the town as home and shop lights went out and street lights came on.

He walked down to the phone booth and opened the door, walking in quietly as he took some change out of his pocket.

He inserted the coins into the slot and dialed a number, he listened to the phone ring as he silently begged for someone to pick up.

...Ring...

...Ring...

...Ring...

One broken, soft sob came through the line before it cut off.

Harry's eyes widened and he called "D-Donnie?! Robin?! Hello?!" Then he sighed and out his hand on his face as he heard the line die out.

He hung up the phone, and walked out of the booth, his chest feeling heavy.