Torture.

Shrignold grunted as he was slapped across the face, he could feel the muscles in his cheek tense as the bruise already started to form.

He looked up with dead, cold eyes at the other teacher he called his friend, Paige was looking down at him with a cold smirk.

The love teacher looked over and saw Larry, Gilbert, and Syth getting the same treatment, his blood boiled at the fact Syth was getting beat just for kicks, Where as Gilbert and Larry and himself were getting beat because they wouldn't obey the teachers 'master'.

Shrignold looked over to his other side and saw Roy looking out at the scene with a blank gaze, and The teachers and Syth had the gags removed from their mouths and Larry snapped at the tall male "Your....You real sick you know that?"

Roy didn't say anything except a simple "are you ready to cooperate now?"  And Larry snapped "Never!" Gilbert muttered a cold defiant decline and Syth shook his head violently, Shrignold panted and caught his breath before saying coldly "you might as well just kill me now, because I'll never listen to you," he sneered.

Roy's blank eyes narrowed and showed one emotion, anger, and he waved his hand, turning and walking out of the basement and the other teachers continued to beat the shit out of the four.

The four grunted and groaned as they were hit, punched, kicked and thrown around like rag dolls, Shrignold was sure he saw Syth come to tears as Joey threw him into the wall.

Soon though, night rolled around and the other teachers went upstairs, to prepare for the next days 'lesson' for Harry, Robin, and Donnie.

Shrignold sighed as he laid helplessly on his side, face bruised and he was bleeding from cuts around his body, Syth and Gilbert seemed to be in the worse condition though, Gilbert's eye had swollen and closed up, and his lip was cut open and bleeding.

Syths nose was broken, and he had a small gash on his forehead, Shrignold sighed and shifted to look at Larry, Who was silent As he stared at the floor, he looked exhausted, his arms were bruised and cut, and he had a small cut on his cheek.

The love teacher scrunched up his face and forced his way to his feet, struggling with the ropes tying him to the wall, he looked down at his tied hands and feet with a tired gaze.

He stretched out his wings and sighed as they were no longer forced into uncomfortable positions from being thrown around, then he tried to fly upwards, trying to yank himself free of the ropes, though he failed miserably, as he could barely get his feet off the ground.

The teacher sighed and looked over at the stairs, trying to fly towards them, but like before, he didn't get far, and he listened closely, he could hear one of the other teachers singing, and he was half sure he could hear Donnie yelling at them..

Shrignold felt his heart twist at the thought of Donnie, Once his student, and now his friend, being put through the same torture over and over again, and he shivered as he felt tears well up in his eyes.

He felt totally helpless as he sniffed and landed on the ground, looking over at the other three, who were now in a restless sleep, all twitching and mumbling to themselves in their sleep.

Shrignold flapped his wings and tried to think of what to do, he just felt the need to do something, but he could do nothing, as he was tied to the wall.

Hot tears spilt as he couldn't help but feel guilty for being so useless to his friends, he couldn't break free, he couldn't save them...

The teacher sighed as he sat down on his knees, then stiffened and started drying his tears as he heard someone walking down the stairs.

It was Roy.

Roy looked at Shrignold plainly, and Shrignolds eyes narrowed "what do you want Roy?...are you going to start torturing us overnight now?.." He asked coldly.

Roy shook his head and crossed his arms and spoke in raspy voice "no....But I need you to tell me something about those three." He nodded up the stairs.

Shrignold raised an eyebrow and looked confused "what could you possibly want to know?..." He whispered and Roy blinked down at him "Their weaknesses." He said simply

The teachers heart clenched "What?...N-No! I'd never do that to them!" He sneered at Roy, but he felt his heart drop when Roy spoke next.

"Well...you have to...I've been nice so far Shrignold...but, I know your weaknesses..." Roy knelt down "and I'll use them against you if I have to, if you don't give me the information I need.." He spoke slowly.

Shrignold cringed when he could smell Roy's rancid breath in his face, and he thought about it before gritting his teeth "N..Never." He said firmly, though he was trembling in fear below the tall man.

Roy's eyes narrowed "Fine then, I'll just have to go through this the hard way." He said hoarsely and stood up, starting to walk away, he waved his hand and a pair of eyes that shine from the shadows started to walk towards the Small Love bug, leaving the shaking, defiant teacher to tremble in fear on the floor.

(Whoop! New chapter! Also, I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for the lack of Fluffybird recently in this story, I'm trying to get back on track after my side track, haha...but anyways! I'm sorry for the long wait guys! Thanks!)