Enemy's or Not?

Robin was practically crying as the gloved hand gripped his shoulder, "leaving so soon, little buddy?" The deep voice chuckled.

Harry raised an eyebrow and turned around to look at the man behind them, hair a deep pinkish-reddish color, thin white stripes going through it.

The man was grinning "you just got here, didn't cha?" He chuckled and Harry's eyes narrowed and he pushed the hand off his shoulder "yes, but I think we'll be leaving after we have our drinks..." He said.

Robin refused to move as Harry and the other person spoke to each other, he didn't even look up when the drinks arrived, in fact, he just flinched and sat as still as stone in his chair.

He jumped when the hand from his shoulder was removed and Harry said "Robin? You can relax a little, they left.."

Robin took a quiet, shuddering breath as Harry asked softly "Robin, what was that fiasco? Why did you get so scared of them?" He looked at his short friend in confusion.

Robin looked at him "H-....Harry, they sounded just like two of the teachers D-Donnie and I dealt with after you left..." He shakily whispered to his friend as he Unsurely grabbed his glass of water, now looking at it like someone had poisoned it.

Harry frowned "Robin there's no possible way, and either way none of the teachers were human, unless these were?" He questioned his friend.

Robin shook his head "N...No....they were a can, a steak, a loaf of bread, and a fridge,.....but I swear Harry! I'm not lying to you! It sounded like them! I should know, that damn chuckle has been burned into my brain since they-" Robin stopped and covered his mouth with his hand. His other arm holding his gut.

Harry's eyes widened "H-Hey! Robin, calm down before you keel over or something!" He said in concern.

Robin looked to be in pain, hunched over in his chair and trembling, teeth clenched as a few stray tears slid down his face, he panted softly, trying to compose himself.

He squeezed his eyes shut, nodding and flushed a little when something warm started rubbing his back, Harry was rubbing his back, almost soothingly, making Robin relax a little and take a deep breath as the feeling of Harry firm but gentle rubs tingled his skin.

Harry was quiet as he thought what Robin had just said over, there was no way in the world that the teachers could be human!

Right?..

He didn't get to ponder on the thought long as the bartender came back, frowning a little "is....is your friend there okay?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

Harry looked at him for a moment, there was something about him that seemed a bit off, but he didn't linger on it long as he noticed the bartenders gaze, seemingly piercing into The Trembling Robins soul as he looked from Harry, to Robin, then back.

Harry's small frown only deepened "yes, he just has a small stomach ache is all.." He said Cooly and quietly to the bartender as he continued to rub Robins back softly.

The bartenders frowned turned into a big, kinda creepy-ass grin. "Oh?~ must be because of an empty stomach!~.." The male sang, now keeping an unnerving eye contact with Harry.

Harry coughed a little "uh...we don't need anything else.." He spoke softly as Robin sat still as stone, refusing to look up as he gripped the counter.

The Bartender blinked "oh?..Oh! Sorry, are you sure there's nothing else you would like sir? We have extremely good roast duc-" the Bartender was Cut off when a different voice spoke for Harry instead.

"Canary, I don't believe their interested.." The voice was monotone and deep, one that would normally be soft, but right now it held a rough edge to it.

Now that was a voice that BOTH Robin and Harry recognized.

Well enough for Harry to snap his head around to stare up at the odd looking man, his skin a deep blue, a red stripe going over his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, and his hair was black with yellow tips.

Canary's eyes narrowed a little "Tony, what have I told you about bothering me while I'm working?.." He said Cooly, Robin was frozen and stiff, though he had lifted his head, eyes shaking as thy were caught between the two.

Tony sniffed and blinked at Canary "Not much, i recall it was butch that talked to me, well, I don't like to point fingers, but since you went and cried to him like a blubbering Waste of time and Space?"

Canary glared at Tony and fixed his hair slightly "WELL-" The bartender was cut off as someone called from the entrance "Tony! Let's go!" It was a girl, colorful hair and pale white skin.

Tony looked back and nodded to her "one moment, Paige." He called back and pat Robin and Harry each on the shoulder, tilting his head towards the door, as if saying 'let's go.'

Robin hesitantly got up and followed him, Harry glanced back at the untouched beer a bit wistfully and sighed, getting up and walking away, following Tony and Robin quietly.

As they made their way outside, Paige was standing next to Tony, she looked up at Harry and smiled "Hello! I'm Paige, it's a pleasure to meet you!~.." She said and extended her hand to him, Harry hesitantly shook it "Harry.." He spoke.

Tony looked at Both of them "Excuse Canary, please, he's a good friend of ours, very nice, but doesn't quite know the meaning of personal space and privacy." He said and shook Harry's hand as well, it seemed they had already introduced themselves to the extremely fidgety Robin beside him.

"Thanks I suppose, I'll keep that in mind.." Harry said, eyes narrowed at them, they looked like the teachers....even though they were human, sounded like them too...

Robin was clinging to Harry's arm once more as he looked at the teachers, still a little shaky, though the duo in front of them seemed polite enough.

Paige blinked and smiled "No problem, We have to get to work, but hopefully we'll see you around some time!~" she said cheerfully.

Tony glared at her "Meet ups are a waist of time, just like the one we had today was, I've told you numerous times I would be to busy, but you insisted I HAD to go!" He huffed indigently.

Paige glared up at him "all you ever do is fiddle, tweak and clean those clocks of yours! I just want you to get out more, and maybe get off the schedule and be a little more Creative in life!" she snapped.

Harry almost couldn't hold in a snicker as He and Robin awkwardly watched the two bicker, Robin cracked a smile as they slowly started backing up away from the two, then turned and started walking quickly down the sidewalk back to the room, Harry pushing Robin along whispering "Go. Go. Go. Go."

Were they going to be a problem?...

Hopefully not.