Feeling Sick To My Stomach.

Robin jolted awake with a scream of pain "S-STOP IT!" He begged with a broken sob as he held his gut, then he slowly opened his eyes, looking around in confusion.

'Where am I?..' He thought as he shakily got to his feet, he panted softly, he wasn't in that dark room....he wasn't even in the house, he was out in the middle of a field.

Robins eyes were dark with fear and confusion, though he slowly came to terms with the fact that his guts weren't spilling or being eaten as he wobbled forward.

It was bright out, probably the middle of the day as he limped towards town, though his gut felt intact, he felt sick to his stomach, and his leg felt like it had been twisted.

He let out a sigh of relief as he reached the side walk of the street, he leaned against the side of a building, slowly sliding down and rubbing his face.

Robin tried to collect himself as he rubbed his temples, he felt a headache coming on. He groaned and stood up, he needed something to drink, how long had he been laying out there? He felt so dehydrated..

As he stumbled towards a café right down the street, he listened to the noise of the city around him as he opened the door and limped in.

He walked up to the counter and looked at the menu, the barista looking at him "hello, what would you like to-..." He went quiet when he saw the exhausted and fearful look on Robins face.

Robin put on a shaky smile "uh...can I have a cup of green tea please?..." He said and shakily went for his wallet, which was normally in his back pocket, his eyes widened when he felt nothing there.

The barista watched quietly as the green haired male panicked a little "U-Uh! Give me just a second please!" He said and started to check all his pockets frantically.

Matt smiled gently and said "hey, this ones on me okay?" He pat Robin on the shoulder as the short male looked at him, The blonde walked back to compare the tea.

Robin sighed and rubbed his eyes, he felt so tired, but he didn't want to sleep, Donnie was still back in that house! With those dreadful 'teachers'! He doesn't even understand how they can call themselves that.

He looked down, he was thinking about Harry, where had the tall red head even gone?...he looked up when Matt came back and handed him the cup.

Robin smiled thankfully "Th-Thank you very much..." He said hoarsely, and Matt smiled "no problem! I'm Matt." He said and extended his hand, Robin gripped the males hand weakly with his own free hand and gave it a small, pathetic shake "pleasure to meet you, I'm Robin."

The blond smiled and nodded "Nice to meet you, You take it easy now, okay?" He said as Robin turned to leave the café, He nodded "Thank you again, and you too!.." He said before opening the door and walking out quietly.

He sipped at the tea as he walked down the side walk carefully, thinking about where he would stay tonight, as he had realized he had nowhere to stay.

Maybe he would just have to sleep on the sidewalk while he look for something to raise money..he shook his head, how would he balance it all, AND go back for Donnie?...

As Robin walked he looked at all the names of the shops, 'Paige's Creativity Store.', 'Tony's Clock Shoppe.' 'Colin Computers.' He raised an eyebrow slightly "jeez is my past back to haunt me or something? Creativity? Clocks? Computers? Ugh.." He looked down at his shoes and sighed heavily.

He was to busy missing his friends to notice the world around him, his mind caught up in what had happened before he had woken up in that field.

He nearly gagged and threw up right there when he just THOUGHT of the pain he had experienced then, in that dark room, chained to that table as he got 'canned'....not nearly good enough of a pun to make him even crack a smile.

Robin shakily held on to his coffee as he looked for place to sit for a moment, he plopped down on a bench and gripped his gut, gritting his teeth as the vivid memory of the agony plagued him.

He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself as the images flashed in front of him, he looked up, dazed, someone was looking down at him quietly.

He jumped a little "o-oh, urh, can I help you?.." He smiled shakily up at the person, a young women, brown hair with soft light brown stripes on it, bangs over her eyes and a sweater that covered her hands.

"Are you okay?..." She asked softly and gently placed a sleeve-covered hand on his shoulder, Robin winced "y-yes! I'm okay, sorry to worry you!" He said and straightened himself up.

The girl smiled weakly "Im sorry for scaring you like that, you just seemed in pain and I started worrying and thought maybe you needed to go to the doctor or somethi-" Robin gently cut the rambling girl off.

"I promise I'm fine Miss, Who are you exactly?.." He asked in confusion, the girl blushed red "oh! That was rude of me, I'm sorry!" She said and hugged herself "I'm Lilac." She smiled and extended her hand.

Robin nodded and shook it quietly "I'm Robin." He said and smiled up at the girl, who nodded back and said softly "it's nice to meet you!.."

Robin hummed "Its a pleasure to meet you as well, Lilac." He held his coffee awkwardly, the girl was now just standing there silently, Staring at him, he felt awkwardness come over him.

He shifted uncomfortably "I-is there something else you needed?..." He asked quietly, and Lilac jumped "oh! Sorry, I'll be on my way now, G-Goodnight Robin!" She said and started to swiftly walk down the street.

"Well that was, something..." Robin sighed and looked at his tea cup with dull, tired eyes, feeling everything start to pile up on him as he slowly closed his eyes.

That sickening, Empty, feeling still sitting still as stone in his stomach as he slowly passed out on the bench.